[Resolved] Quikr — return of the product

Bengaluru, Bangalore District, Karnataka, India
 IshankKumar on Jun 14, 2019

I have purchased refrigerator from quikr. On 4th of June it got delivered. There was many defect by noticing that I told the person to take it back but he said that I have 2 days time to return the product if I am not satisfied. And said that I have to call to the customer care to return the product. So, I have done the same. As we cannot connect to the customer care of Quikr immediately. So he assured me that he knows the rule very well i.e we have two days time to return it. Even when I have showed him that the refrigerator was not cooling properly, he said to wait for 1 hour then turn it ON again, let the gas to settle down.

Next day, when I have received the call from quikr I have explained them everything in detail and they have registered a complaint and said it will be resolved by 48 hours. Till today i.e. 14th of June I am still waiting for their respond.But still no action have been taken from there side. Even they responding my calls.
Complaint marked as Resolved Jul 20, 2019

[Jun 16, 2019] Quikr customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Updated by IshankKumar, Jun 14, 2019
For reference: complaint ID :[protected].
Quikr Customer Care's response, Jun 17, 2019
Hi Ishan, Kindly help us with your contact details and AD ID we shall assist you. Thank you.
Updated by IshankKumar, Jun 19, 2019
Contact number : [protected]
AD ID :[protected]

+91 80 6736 4545 [Care]
    +91 22 6729 0000 [Head Office]
    +91 22 6779 7979 [Support]
    Quikr - return of the product