[Resolved] Quikr.com — not refunding my money from quikr rto service

Park view, Thane, Kasarvadavali, Thane, Thane District, Maharashtra, India
 DebThane on Jul 12, 2019
I've applied for driving license through quikr rto service on 24th april 2019. Quikr team failed to initiate even my application and after many followup ive understood they are not even capable of delivering such services. So ive requested to cancel my request and refund, after many mail exchanges quickr team agreed to refund and took my bank detail.
On 16th may 2019 ive shared my bank detail to agent/email id given to me "pramod. [protected]@quikr.co.in" & "puviyarasan. [protected]@quikr.co.in" again no reply and after multiple followup they stopped responding.

This is very clear that quikr team want to make money by cheating people. Please help in getting refund.
Complaint marked as Resolved Aug 15, 2019

[Jul 12, 2019] Quikr customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Quikr Customer Care's response, Jul 13, 2019
Hi Deb, Kindly help us with your contact details we shall assist you. Thank you.

Comments

I am also facing the issue with Quikr RTO service on April 2019, I am doing the followup they are not responding is there any way to escalate further ??

Is this a scam ??

+91 80 6736 4545 [Care]
    +91 22 6729 0000 [Head Office]
    +91 22 6779 7979 [Support]
    Quikr.com - not refunding my money from quikr rto service