Racold — no response or service from racold

Ariston Thermo India Private Limited, CIN- U31900PN2016FTC165930 2nd Floor, Eastern Wing, Nyati Unitree, Nagar Road, Yerwada, Pune- 411006 Phone: 020-67409900 Fax: 02135 674850/674851 Email: [email protected], Nellore, Nellore District, Andhra Pradesh, India
 SaiKrishna1524 on Jun 25, 2019
I have purchased from a racold electric geezer in october 2018 after six months it has stopped performing and giving me so many troubles. As its still under warranty, i have raised the service request with racold service and i have been following up since then with them. Initially they said the service agent will come fix it with in 48 hours but now it's been more than a month but no body came to fix it despite multiple follow ups.
Racold is not even providing any contact information to me despite of requesting multiple times. Every time they are just saying our techncian will contact which never happened till now!. So i want to bring this to your attention. Below is the complaint number from racold. Re: issue with gyser - ref no[protected].
Earlier they were atleast responding to me via email (Their customer care number is hardly reachable and chargable @rs.2 per min even for call waiting also which is very bad). Though all the promises made by them were proved are false and they failed each and every time and are unable to stick to their words as they never approached me till now!

So i want to bring this to your attention. Kindly help me to get the issue fixed.

no response or service from racold
no response or service from racold

[Jun 25, 2019] Racold customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Racold Customer Care's response, Jun 26, 2019
Dear SaiKrishna,

I understand your disappointment and would like to take this opportunity to address your issue. Please share your product details, complaint number or registered contact number so that my team can connect with you.

For service related information, call[protected] / [protected] or register your complaint online by visiting www.racold.com. You may send us a WhatsApp message on [protected] / [protected] or email us at customer.[protected]@racold.com

Suzane
Updated by SaiKrishna1524, Jun 27, 2019
HI,

ALL THESE DETAILS ARE SHARED WITH YOUR TEAM via email MORE THAN A MONTH BACK.
COMPLAINT REF NO:[protected]. This was again mentioned in the issue description already.
YOUR TEAM NEVER CONTACTED.PLEASE STOP MAKING FALSE PROMISES AND I AM BORED OF HEARING THE SAME false promises from Racold AGAIN AND AGAIN!

Sai
Racold Customer Care's response, Jun 27, 2019
Dear SaiKrishna,

We have responded to your concern via Facebook and shall take it forward from there.

Suzane
Updated by SaiKrishna1524, Jun 28, 2019
YOUR RESPONSE IS OF NO USE UNLESS THE ISSUE IS FIXED, ITS BEEN ALMOST TWO MONTHS AND YOU NEVER REALLY TRIED TO PROVIDE ANY RESOLUTION.
Updated by SaiKrishna1524, Jun 28, 2019
I WAS PROMISED THAT IT WILL ADDRESSED IN 48 HOURS WHEN I INITIALLY RASIED THE CONCERN WITH YOUR SUPPORT, ITS BEEN MORE THAN A MONTH AND YOU ARE STILL KEEP LYING BY GIVING FALSE STATEMENTS WITH OUT ANY REAL COMMITMENT.

Gat No : 264/265/374/376, Chakan-Talegaon Road, Chakan, Maharashtra, India - 410501
    Racold - no response or service from racold