Raheja Developers — fake commitments and no refund after cancellation request
New Delhi, Delhi, India
SuSushma Saxena on Nov 25, 2017
Myself sushma, i am writing here to give a brief about the company called raheja developers partners krishna housing scheme's employee tactics to make a sale by fake commitments.
I had applied for a house under "pradhan mantri yojna scheme" through one of their employee mr. Dhananjay (Salesperson of krishna housing scheme).
He had done some wrong commitments to me to make a sale of the house for the company.
1) he told me, i will get the floor in between 2nd to 5th floor, as the company is having "quota" and i got the 08th floor on papers.
2) he said, company will decide the floor by lucky draw scheme, i never heard about any draw announcement and got the 8th-floor allotment on papers when i received the same on 30 june 2017 after so many follow ups.
3) i have made the payment of booking amount in the month of april and he promised that receipt will come to me in next 15 - 20 days and that i got on 30 june 2017 only after chasing him from 25 june 2017 by giving him so many calls in a day.
4) when i told him, i am having a personal loan running and worried about the home loan, he promised that he will get my home loan done from the bank as he is having good contacts so no need to worry there and just make the payment of booking amount without any 2nd thought. So i made the payment on trust on his words.
5) now i am trying to reach him from 25th june and every time he says he is on leave and can't help me here and will connect me with someone else from his company but i never got any response from someone who can assist me and help me out to come out of this situation.
6) the last date to make the payment of 20% of booking amount is 07th july 2017.
I want my complete money back and wants to cancel this booking of my house as there is no one who can help me.
Banks has denied to give me approval of inr 23lac rupees of home loan as i am having an existing personal loan for next 18 months.
I trusted them as they are a part of "raheja developers" and they are having a really good image in market.
After so many calls and emails they replied and said i have to agree on the cancellation policy as below:
We would personally recommend you to please reconsider your request of refund since you have been allotted a house in one of the best affordable housing project.in case you still feel to opt out from the scheme, we would love to process your request of cancellation of allotment and process the refund after deduction of administrative charges of rs. 25000 as per haryana affordable housing policy.
Details of the calculation of forfeited amount are given below:
Total paid amount (Rs.): 1, 17, 800/-
Less: as per haryana affordable housing policy (Rs.): 25, 000/-
Refundable amount (Rs.) 92, 800/-
About any grievances related to mis-commitment & approach of mr. Dhanajay from book my house, we would suggest you to please speak to book my house team only. Please do let us know incase, we can help you with anything else. You are also requested to please allow us 2 working days time to reply and close your raised concerns in future.
I was agreed on this as well, due to need of money.
I am trying to follow up for the refund since september month.
There is no one in whole organisation who can resolve this issue. I am completely trapped by paying the booking amount and no one is there to help.
Mr. Hemant the contact person has provided me the number of mr. Aseem singhal ([protected]) and again he is also not responding my calls. One time he picked up my call and said my money will get refunded after 2 month's time, november is going to end now and there is no update on the refund part, i am completely harassed by this company and no one is responding from raheja developers and krishna housing scheme.
I posted the feedback on twitter and facebook as well, they are not concerned about the consumer's satisfaction all they want is to get the money from middle class families and stop replying after money get transferred to them, i request to all the viewers, if anyone can help me to here to resolve this issue asap, i need my hard earned money back.
I am having all the proofs of the fake commitments from the staff of krishna housing scheme, i just don't wants to involve in legal cases as it takes time and money, i am a working woman, i can't waste my time for all legal practices.
I just wants to inform all viewers beware of raheja developers & krishna housing scheme, as they are cheating people under pradhan mantri awas yojna scheme.
[Nov 25, 2017] Raheja Developers customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
|2 Comments Updated:||Share0Tweet0|