Rajagopalan — Pizza bread crest is not properly baked

Dombivli, Thane District, Maharashtra, India
 Rajagopalan
Today I went to the Pizza Hut which is newly opened in Dombivli a rural area and cannot be called a full fledged city. Too much noisy. The offers put up outside are not given. Credit Cards are not accepted with an excuse that the card machine is not working. (Credit card rejection excuses are common in Dombivli where people (mainly Agris) have a lot of black money which they churn out in pots), I was told waiting time as 15 minutes but it took nearly an hour and that too I had to remind the lady at the counter more frequently for my order. At last the order came and I took it home. To my utter dismay the pizza bread was not baked at all and it was soggy instead of being crispy. First of all Dombivli is not that developed where elite culture is absent. My suggestions are introduce token system or display token numbers and introduce credit card system and make the entire process systematic. The current place seems to be congested and the blaring music makes it more irritating. We have visited Pizza Hut many times in Powai and the quality was good there but here the whole experience was just disappointing.

Pizza bread crest is not properly baked
Complaint comments  Add a CommentShare0Tweet0