Rajasthan Police (Sp Office Sikar) — no visa issued by indian embassy due to some typical mistake in police verification certificate (pcc)

Dear sir/madam

I, vinod kumar, belong to sikar (Rajasthan). I have applied for visa process of dubai but due to some typical mistake in police verification certificate (Pcc/pcc) by sp office (Losal sikar) so my visa is not issued or rejected in final stage by indian embassy.in pcc due to this error "this certificate is issued only to produce before indian consulate delhi."

But when again applied for this pcc by sp office sikar (Rajasthan) not issue immediately. My visa valid for 16 april 2018 after which visa is cancelled or my penalty charge is rs.50000 rupees debited to agent because of visa cancellation.

Plz help us to make my pcc immediately

Vinod kumar s/o dana ram
Passport no. K1162253
Address vpo bhagatpura dist. Sikar (Rajasthan). 332023

Updated by deepaksm1809 Mar 26, 2018
plz reply

Company:Rajasthan Police (Sp Office Sikar)
    Sikar