Rajasthan Public Service Commission [RPSC] Complaints & Reviews

Last updated Jan 20, 2023

File a complaint to Rajasthan Public Service Commission [RPSC]

Having problems with Rajasthan Public Service Commission [RPSC]?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Rajasthan Public Service Commission [RPSC] customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Rajasthan Public Service Commission [RPSC]

Rajasthan Public Service Commission [RPSC] Phone Numbers

Toll free
1800 180 6127

View more phone numbers

Rajasthan Public Service Commission [RPSC] reviews & complaints(172)

Kafi time se mere ghar k samne wali street light band pdi h jiski vjha se chor vagera aajate h or aane jane vale vykti ko dikkhat hoti h ratme bilkul andher rehta h please usko jald se jald thik krvaye
Rajasthan Public Service Commission [RPSC] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Please sir change otr correction method. after many attempts my father name is not change in otr. please do needful

Dear sir I processed time registration through adhar card but here in hard copy of my adhar card only date of year is mentioned when I applied for ro / eo the registration shows through the document I have only obe adhar card so my date of birth filled incorrectly so plese resolve my issue I'm not only single candidate many candidate also here they comments you tube channels how to correct otr so plese make a solution for many of Students...
      EO/RO form fees deducted but transection failed and not pay fees.
      Attach msg
      Dear Customer, transaction number 586722 for Rs.161.14 by SBI Debit Card X0416 done at 11111967 on 19Sep22 at 18:35:22....

Sir/ madam
      I had appeared in RAS 2018 and scored good marks 317 roll no. 814075
      This time I appeared in RAS 2021 and really worked hard for this and my mains paper were very good .i believe that i can achieve 400 plus marks but couldn't get my roll no in the list so i believe that something went wrong .
      So please kindly requesting to you for re verification of system error or calculation of marks

I pay fee online for phy instructor esam 2022 and the fee deducted from my account. The fee status showing at RPSC website is pending

I have applied for sr. teacher in Sanskrit Education Department. At first the transaction to submit fee was initiated on 17-06-22 at 23:17 which was deducted from my account but the status was showing a failed transaction in the application form.
          I had submitted the fee again and it was a success.
          So kindly refund the fee submitted during first attempt to the source account itself. ssoid- GUNJAN.SINGH0410

A/c XX9722 debited INR 369.44 Dt[protected]:17 thru UPI:[protected].

No power supply for street light.

I am trying to fill application for rpsc School lecturer and payment error is coming. I filled all the details and tried to pay fees but due to some error payment did not get processed. Now whenever I am clicking on pay now, only application preview is opening where payment status is showing pending and nothing is moving forward. No option of paying is visible. Last day is tomorrow 4th June. Kindly help me to resolve this issue....
              Payment for rpsc school lecturer is already deducted from my account but the payment status is showing pending in my application form....

Respected sir, I have recently applied for RPSC 2nd grade teacher exam for my Aunt Mrs. Poornima Rathaur and i tried paying through google pay upi, my money was deducted on 7th May but the form still showed that the transaction had failed. So I made another payment on 8th of May which succeeded. The upi transaction shows that both the payments were duly recieved by the gateway company assigned by rpsc to collect the fee. I am attaching the transaction details for both the payments. Please resolve and initiate a refund since even after waiting for 15 days, there is no refund. There is no other mechanism to file a grievance. Thank you in advance.

Yours sincerely

Rajasthan Public Service Commission [Rpsc] — Rpsc lecturer form 2022 fee deducted but fee status showing failed

My fee has deducted from account but fee status is showing failed.

Dear customer, Thx for INB txn of Rs. 260 from A/c X1729 to DOITC. Ref IGANPJGWE3 on 18May22.

please refund my fee....

I have applied for the post of PGT for which i tried to pay my requisite Fee through the available UPI/ VPA i.e. [protected]@tjs wide Ref.No.[protected] on 07.05.2022 15:38:07 through my UPI ID.
                The same is not refunded yet. Kindly refund the same in the source bank account.
                May 8, 2022
                As i already mentioned that i paid my fee through VPA i.e. [email protected] The amount was deducted but the same is not reflected yet. Again i have paid a new fee that is successfully submitted. So i request you to please refund my amount in source account. The said fee was deducted but transaction was declined.Kindly refund my money.

I want your kind attention about my exam center than you alloted me at hanumangarh which is far as far from my home town and i have not any kind of transportation and stay option. I am a female candidate and i also have health problem. So kindly please change my exam center and allot it near my hometown.
                  Application no.[protected]
                  Name. MAMTA KUMARI
                  Father's name. JASVEER SINGH
                  Hometown district. CHURU

When i fill my Domicile Details and Click on TSP area check box after that i fill Nationality and home state rajasthan next home district but my home district RAJSAMAND not show in also PALI not show. Only five district show.
                    So how i can fill and complete my ONE TIME REGISTRATION AND FORM.

LOOK AT THE METTER AND SOLVE SOON.

REGARDS
                    MADAN SINGH SINDAL

Sir, my sso I’d SAROJ.KANWAR.98
                      on this I’d I have done my one time registration through my adhar card and my adhar card needs correction as my fathers name in adhar card varies slightly from my 10th marksheet As in marksheet sr nm is bhati and adhar has nt mentioned dt and unknowingly I updated OTR in SSO so please provide a solution for this or remove my one time registration as i need to update it and my adhar too..kindly help me..
                      Mob. [protected]

Sir...one time ragistration kr liya hai but galati se papa ka naam aadar card mai galat hone ki wajah se otr mai bhi galat Sumit ho chuka hai.. please sir koi solution kre...

Hello sir/ma'am
                          I have qualified the prelims of RPSC RAS 2021 Exam and SEBI GRADE A 2022 Exam. SEBI in it's notification (in Jan 2022) mentioned the phase 2 examination date 20/03/2022. Today (24/02/2022) RPSC released 20/03/2022 and 21/03/2022 as its exam date for RAS MAINS Exam 2021.
                          As I have qualified the prelims of both the examinations, I want to appear in the mains of both the exams but mains of both the exam is going to be conducted on 20/03/2022.
                          So i request you to kindly have a look on this issue and reschedule the exam date accordingly
                          Feb 26, 2022
                          Updated by dpc1243
                          I didn't receive any customer support from RPSC side and my complaint is not resolved yet. Why it's showing that complaint is resolved and customer support has provided?
                          I too have the same issue. Did you get any response from RPSC?
                          dpc1243's [Complaint's author] reply, Feb 28, 2022
                          No. I didn't receive any response from RPSC yet.

Not Receive Calls And Not Answer For Any Call And That Are Of The Product Defective And This Company Name Rajasthan Handloom & Handicrafts Is Not Responding Taht Sat.

My deducted money not returned to me after 20 days passed for Rajasthan police form 2021