Rajdhani / Yamuna Power [BSES ] Complaints & Reviews

1.5
Last updated Jan 16, 2023

File a complaint to Rajdhani / Yamuna Power [BSES ]

Having problems with Rajdhani / Yamuna Power [BSES ]?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Rajdhani / Yamuna Power [BSES ] customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Rajdhani / Yamuna Power [BSES ]

Rajdhani / Yamuna Power [BSES ] Website

Rajdhani / Yamuna Power [BSES ] Head Office Address

Substation Bldng, Near Town Hall
New Delhi

Rajdhani / Yamuna Power [BSES ] Phone Numbers

Rajdhani / Yamuna Power [BSES ] reviews & complaints page 6

Excess bill received as per consumption,
Without any big appliances in a single flat connection. Never received a electricity bill as such amount earlier.
Please reconsider and send the correct bill against CA no.[protected]
Current bill amount -18131

Total 2844 units in last 4 months.
(average 700 units/month)
Please help.
Rajdhani / Yamuna Power [BSES ] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

There have been a lot of power cuts everyday since 2 weeks. It is really uncomfortable as most o[censored]s work from home. Please help.

My order no is [protected]. I have call to customer care many times but no resolution found. I have write to public grievence cell, electricity omesdum, and reliance head office. My meter installation scheduled on 16 Aug 2021 but my meter is not installed till. I have applied for meter on 10 jul 2021

Excess bill received as per consumption,
        Without any big appliances .
        Please reconsider and send the correct bill against CA no.[protected].
        Current bill amount -3870

Total 580 units.
        Please help.

I paid my electricity bill amount 16980 . amount is deducted from my account but not credited to BSES.
          CA NO.[protected]

Mera bill hamesha over bill ata he pichle month 11000 something ka bill pay kya is month ka bill 4220 over running meter bill amounts is over please check my meter

My CA No[protected], I have given a request letter for meter shifting at tagore garden division office dated 26/07/2021.and order no
              Is[protected]. But till date 08/08/2021, approx 13 days, no body came at my house.
              Due to raining season and pressure o[censored]pper floor my house wall have been broken. So I request you please take action urgently....

Complaint number ID_, 2947821 dated 05/08/2021 C.V number[protected] and electricity meter bearing on 40944090. High bill generated for Rs. 7450/. Request for fresh actual bill as actually consumed or repair /replacement of meter. Reply still awaited. Please attend my complaint as requested.

I paid BSES bill through BSES application, transaction got failed but amount deducted through ICICI debit card.

As bill was not paid i pay bill again through paytm. This time again amount deducted from account and BSES bill also paid.

I waited 3 days for getting my failed transaction amount from first time transation to return back my amount into my account.

But still my first deducted 2460 ruppes...

My bill had around 1950 meter reading in a month which is very very high according to our consumption

High bill genarate for Rs 7450 wef 29/5 to 30/7/21 total 63 days. K.V number[protected]. Meter number 40944090. Previous bill Rs 2860 which have already paid. Please generate new or fresh bill according to actual consumed units. Now consumed units shown as 1385 which is incorrect or wrong. It is requested that please check meter shown as wrong units or run very faster. Please repair or replace it. If possible actual fresh bill being generated. Regards
                  Please attend complaint of electricity meter bearing number 40944090 KV number[protected] as early as possible. So that I can pay correct payment please

I pay bses demand note payment succes but no receipt .
                    Bses order no:-[protected]
                    My RR No:[protected]
                    Aug 5, 2021
                    Plz resolve my Case Mob:-9711727284
                    Aug 06, 2021
                    Updated by [email protected]
                    No any respones my delay meter insattation.
                    Plz quiks resolved...

The bill amount is incorrect, An amount from another CA number[protected] was added in our bill ( CA number[protected] under 'Other Charges' and a note about the same was added underneath the bill.

How can pending charges of some other random metre be put on another metre with a different CA number?

Som Nath Kalra

सेवा में,
                        मुख्य अभियंता,
                        विद्युत विभाग पुल पहलाद पुर,
                        न्यू दिल्ली 110044

विषय :- बिजली चोरी और घरेलू कनेक्शन को कमर्शियल करने तरीके से यूज करने के संदर्भ में
                        br...
                        My CA No is[protected], residing at bindapur, uttam nagar, DDA Flat 1114 on rent, due to covid my meter reading didn't noted by bses from April 2021 to July 2021. I received a self reading message on my phone no. so i sent self reading with meter pic on the given whatsapp no. which is from 23rd march 2021 to 26 July 2021 consumed units are 2870 for 4 months(april to july). So it should be calculate in four months(2870/4 =717.5 units per month),...

I already paid payment every month from March to July in lockdown before due date and the total amount of five last month 4870rs is paid.you can see by entering consumer no.[protected] but your system generated a bill amount 3600rs from March to August total reading of 615. please kindly do something cancel it because i already paid thankyou.

My name is Mrs. Sushma Rani. My CA number is[protected]. I paid Rs. 600 on 10th June for the meter box for Flat No.374, Pocket-D, LIG Flats, Loknayakpuram, Bakkarwala, Delhi - 110041. But the meter has still not been installed. It has been almost 2 months. Kindly, I ask you to complete the process of installation of the meter as soon as possible.

Sir/madam
                            Kindly change the name of Domestic electric meter CA no[protected] from Mr. Hari mitter to Mrs. Harish Rani Sareen as Mr. Hari Mitter passed away last year.

Yours faithfully
                            Mrs. Harish Rani Sareen
                            ([protected])
                            113 bhera enclave paschim vihar new delhi-110087

I am residing in house no.100, Rajokari, New Delhi - 110038 Area. My CA no.[protected].
                              From last one month there are very frequent power cuts for 4 to 5 hours during day and 1-2 hours during night. It happens just for one side of the area. It has become a daily routine which is unbearable now.
                              The call center help line by BSES just says that there is a fault. How can there be a fault everyday for only...
                              Dear Sir

We have received recent bills from BSES for below CA No's

CA No :[protected]

CA No:[protected]

They have raised bills with an excess amount, We had requested BSES for correction of bills, but instead of sending corrected bills they have issued new bills with increased amount.

Though we have not yet made payment. We request you to kindly instruct BSES to revise our bills immediately with justifiable amount.

Naveen Gupta
                              They are least bothered about a complaint, whom can I escalate this matter.
                              Can this matter be escalated to their CEO