Rajdhani / Yamuna Power [BSES] — complaint regarding excess bill for the month of june-july 2019

New Delhi, New Delhi District, Delhi, India
 amit1994chauhan on Jul 12, 2019

I am currently residing at 1138 Lodhi Road Complex, New Delhi-110003, which is having electricity bearing consumer no.[protected], Toady, I was shocked to received the current electricity bill for an amount of Rs 2350 which due date of payment 26th July 2019. My monthly electricity bill amounts generally range between Rs 500 to Rs 800. The bill for June-July month is almost the thrice the amount of my regular bills.

Kindly request you to correct the current bill and issue a fresh bill for the June-July month.

I hope my complaint will be resolved as soon as possible.

Thanking you.

Yours Sincerely,

Manwar Singh
CA No.[protected]
Meter No. 21225073

complaint regarding excess bill for the month of june-july 2019

[Jul 12, 2019] Rajdhani / Yamuna Power [BSES ] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Updated by amit1994chauhan, Jul 12, 2019
unnecessary Amount Rs 904.34, you have include in electricity bill. kindly remove this amount otherwise i have to take strictly action on you.

Comments

My meter CA No.[protected] was replaced a few months back is running fast ever since after installation.

Substation Bldng, Near Town Hall, New Delhi, India - 110006
    Rajdhani / Yamuna Power [BSES] - complaint regarding excess bill for the month of june-july 2019