Rajhans Apt Indirapuram Ghaziabad — complaint against rwa

Dear sir/madam,
I have purchased a 3 bhk flat in dec 2013 through a property dealer. The dealer did not inform me that flat seller should take noc from the apartment rwa. After the registry of the flat i requested rwa to update my name in their records against the flat i purchased. But rwa is asking 0.5 % of registry value of my flat. The rwa should have collected this charge from the seller. Property dealer and the seller made me fool, and sold the flat (Registered in my name) without paying rwa fee. Now property dealer and seller not paying rwa fee for noc. And rwa also not updating my name without this fee. Dealer is saying there was no such rule the date (31 dec 2013) i purchased the flat i. E. Rwa shouldn't charge this fee to me. And rwa saying that this rule was there before my purchase date, and it doesn't matter to them who pays. Since i'm living in the flat, they're asking me to pay. My concern, if this rule was there, then how come registry office made registry in my name without this important document (Noc from seller)? I'm feeling cheated, and day to day harassment by all of these parties (Rwa, dealer, seller).

Please help me to get my name updated within rwa owners list.

Thanks & regards,