[Resolved]  Rajiv Gandhi Proudyogiki Vishwavidyalaya [RGPV] — 4 teachers harshly, beaten, tortured harassed one student

16-11-16, today 8:10 am, wednesday, tit college, anand nagar, hathaikheda dam road bhopal, pin 462021

I go to the college 10 minute late from back gate (Entry is valid till yesterday)
From today entry restricted and the teacher not permit me to go and i asked why from today no permission teacher said (Bekuff ho... And all and all abusing language...) and one thing i do wrong i asked when u join, from today... He missbehave and speak loudly and told to come from main gate and i may proceed to main gate then teacher said (Ruk tu batata hu tujhe... Kaun se department ka h, aa main gate se... Batata hu mai tujhe...)

I came from main gate tit college teacher phone called his faculties friends, they come from bike and off the bike key and beated me rashly and abusing me and harrashed me give tortured of police, f. I. R. And all...
The five teachers beating me rashly in campus of tit college...[ they don't know where they r hitting or beating in my chest stomach and i fell after 1 hour pain in my chest]

My director told to me (Mai gunda hu badmash hu) teacher, achhe h... Respected director statement..

Teacher main gate ke pass, bike se aate h maarte pitte h mujhe "apraadhi terrorist" ki tarah unn teachers ne mujhe maara... (Jaise maine koi jurm kiya ho gunahh kiya ho...)

So i have written this to "national consumer complaint forum"

I am very depressed frustated... Today

Please look after this please please... Please please sir...

Please kindly request take an appropriate action to this...

4 teachers harshly, beaten, tortured harassed one student
Complaint marked as Resolved Nov 16, 2016
My phone no. 7415268970 Avinash kumar ayodhya bye pass road, sabji mandi BHOPAL, M.P. PIN 462021

[Nov 17, 2016] Rajiv Gandhi Proudyogiki Vishwavidyalaya [RGPV] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Complaint comments  1 CommentShareTweet

Comments

Sir my name is Nishu patel I am from global engineering college 2014 passout..my enrollment number 0225cs101032..sir mujhe degree k liye apply kiye 1 year se jyada ho gya meri degree abi tak nai ayi.. Plz help

Rajiv Gandhi Proudyogiki Vishwavidyalaya [RGPV] Phone