[Resolved]  Rajiv Gandhi Proudyogiki Vishwavidyalaya [RGPV] — degree certificate not received [0812cs063d03]

Hello sir/Ma'am,

I was student of medi-capes institute of technology and management indore and enrollment (0812CS063D03).

i was apply degree by offline mode and directly submit form in university by self visit on 22-may-2019.

I was also attached request application for urgently need degree certificate because i'm selected in TCS so he want degree certificate.i was also consult about this situation he(university employee) was asked me for attached application for this.But now current i'm calling in degree department but there not recived phone.

He was asking 4 to 5 days he will post certificate.But around 30 days gone but i'm not revived degree certificate.

Please provide some help.

degree certificate not received [0812cs063d03]
Complaint marked as Resolved Jun 26, 2019
i gave got degree by post today

[Jun 19, 2019] Rajiv Gandhi Proudyogiki Vishwavidyalaya [RGPV] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Updated by [email protected] Jun 20, 2019
Also provide me courier tacking id for check status of where located my degree parsel.
Updated by [email protected] Jun 24, 2019
I have calling in rgtu degree department but there not revived my call .Allready 1 month gone but i haven't received
degree till today or not received any information about this.

Please somebody help me.