[Resolved]  Rajiv Gandhi Proudyogiki Vishwavidyalaya [RGPV] — duplicate degree certificate regarding queries not resolved

I have completed my be in 2008 from nri institute of technology & management, gwalior and i had taken the degree certificate. But unfortunately, the degree certificate is misplaced. As per the details on the form for getting duplicate degree certificate, police fir and photo attested by principal are mandatory. But police is not lodging the fir as the degree is miaplaced not stolen, and my college is not operational now so i can't get my photo and other documents attested from the college principal.

I requested rgpv to provide me the solution how i can apply for the degree without having these documents, or, i can submit some affidavits. But, did not receive the response on this. And, the degree is required now to submit to my current employer.
Complaint marked as Resolved Jul 30, 2019
Found original so didn't apply for duplicate copy

[Mar 23, 2018] Rajiv Gandhi Proudyogiki Vishwavidyalaya [RGPV] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Updated by pravesh.shrivastava Mar 23, 2018
I tried calling University on number[protected] but no-one is picking up the call
Complaint comments  Add a Comment     Updated: ShareTweet