Rak Ceramics India — rak western closet cracks

Vadakkencherry, Palakkad District, India
 channanam on Dec 11, 2018
RAK western closet found some cracks on the top, initially it was one crack after some days the number of cracks increased. Please find the attached photos for your information and view. I purchased the closet around 4 years back from Ernakulam and I am residing in Vadakkencherry, palakkad district. Please do the needful. I purchased 5 western closet, out of one is showing cracks. Your immediate intervention in this regard is highly appreciated.

rak western closet cracks
rak western closet cracks

[Dec 12, 2018] RAK Ceramics India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Comments

I have brought a wash hand basin about two years back now it is found cracked

I'm using RAK sanitarys in my home.. Which gives good sercice.. In which the wash basin are getting crack over it.. Day by day cracks are increasing..

One of my wash basin and flush tank developing cracks in different areas and it is out o[censored]se.it is three years old and costly.i think it is under warranty. I have recommended RAK products to my relatives and kins.your suggestions or advices are expected.

325, Dheeraj Heritage, Junction of Milan Way, S.V. Road, Santacruz (West), Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400054
    Rak Ceramics India - rak western closet cracks