Ravendra Singh — payment on hold last 7 days

PrakashSingh3759 on Jan 15, 2019
Transaction ids[protected]

My customer paid rs. 11800/- through my website and payment done successfully on 8th january 2019, but i'm get a mail through paymoney that some issue that's why payment on hold kindly send bill or other proof then on 9th january submit bill scan and that bill also share to customer who make this payment. Customer don't have any problem we have any problem but payumoney have problem to transfer amount. And when upload document the mail me we solve this issue with in two days but today is 8th days passed no reply no solution.

So kindly solve my issue and transfer my amount.
Updated by PrakashSingh3759, Jan 18, 2019
Not Resolved ...

This mail recvd for payu Money Team of Jan 15th

Dear Ravendra Singh

Thank you for sharing the documents. Your settlement has been released and the same will be settled in your account within 24 - 48 working hours.

But today is 18th and my amount not transferd.
Updated by PrakashSingh3759, Jan 18, 2019
And when send mail again to payumoney team then thnen again send mail again on 16th Janumay at 11;41AM

Dear Merchant,

Greetings from PayU!

We would like to inform you that you will receive the settlement within 1 business day.

Feel free to write to us for any additional help.

Tapash
PayUmoney Team

[protected][protected]
From: merchantcare@payumoney.com
Sent: 16/1/2019 11:41 AM

But till yet amount not Transferd

Comments

We are unable to trace any transaction with the provided details. Please share the below details at care@payumoney.com via email to assist you further -

• PayU, Merchant and Bank reference number.
• Scan copy of bank statement indicating the debit for the required transaction.
• Transaction date along with the amount.
• Email id or phone number used for processing the transaction.
• First 6 and last 4 digits of your card.
• UPI / VPA if any used