[Resolved] Razorpay — amount debited for ticket booking but i didn't either get ticket not rather got my money back

Daniel sunny on Jul 9, 2019
On june 25 i tried to book my ticket from irctc id name : daniel224
Amount got debited two times from my account via razorpay request but i did not get any tickets, i asked irctc regarding this but they told they have not received any payment,
So please help me to get back my amount
Transaction no :[protected]
Transaction no :[protected]
I waited so long that i may get my money back but still no response

Complaint marked as Resolved Aug 10, 2019

[Jul 09, 2019] Razorpay customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Razorpay Customer Care's response, Jul 10, 2019
Hey Daniel,

We checked our logs and confirm that the refunds against these transactions have been processed successfully with the refund IDs rfnd_Co0ZaIzk4ARbl2 and rfnd_Co1FnPBVBCGdPq. You can track the status of your refunds here https://razorpay.com/support/#refund.

Thanks & Regards,
Team Razorpay

Comments

UPI TRANSACTION ID -[protected]
To [protected]@icici
From - Vanshika(state Bank of India)
Google transaction id-CICAgKCaurjPWpaid-2313.6
Please try to refund as soon as possible.

Razorpay Customer Care's response, Jul 15, 2019

We are unable track the transaction with the details provided. Please provide us your transaction details here: https://razorpay.com/support/#request along with your contact details and will update you at the earliest.

Thanks and Regards,
Team Razorpay

My ticket money got deducted from SBI account but train ticket not recieved after payment.
Kindly solve fast.
Please find attachment photo for details.

I am expecting fast action from you.

Kind regards
Vaisakh J

Razorpay Customer Care's response, Jul 15, 2019

Hey,

we checked that payment: pay_CsNs9VnitofSdR for the amount of
₹2, 904.58 is successful towards the merchant. Please use the below link to track the transaction : https://razorpay.com/support/#refund

Thanks and regards,
Team Razorpay

Ground & 1st Floor, SJR Cyber, Laskar Hosur Road, Bengaluru, Karnataka, India - 560030
    Razorpay - amount debited for ticket booking but i didn't either get ticket not rather got my money back