[Resolved] Razorpay — amount debited from my credit card

Sankhyiki Bhawan NSSO, DPC 3RD FLOOR C BLOCK Near Karkardooma Court Shahdara Delhi 110032, Sankhyiki Bhawan, NSSO, DPC, 3RD FLOOR, C BLOCK, SHAHDARA,, New Delhi, Delhi, India
 dalchand1234 on Jul 24, 2019
I was filling the form of passport registration through their official site at the time of payment your gateway was open to do the transaction
I had done the transaction of rs 3499
The message was arrived from citi bank that a transaction is done and amount is debited from my account
Please contact me as soon as possible
Mr dal chand
Complaint marked as Resolved 2019-08-25 04:22:28

[Jul 24, 2019] Razorpay customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Razorpay Customer Care's response Jul 25, 2019

Please write to us with your queries and transaction details at: https://razorpay.com/support/#request and our team will have this investigated at the earliest.

Team Razorpay

Comments

please transferred my payment which i had done twice return it soon
Razorpay Customer Care's response, Jul 30, 2019

Kindly write to us with the transaction details here: https://razorpay.com/support/#request along with your contact details and we will have this checked and get back to you at the earliest.

Thanks & Regards
Team Razorpay
My name is vemula srujana i am send the money in qeeda wallet to bank in date 19 July but money still is not received please the check it and transfer me. In bank please
Razorpay Customer Care's response, Jul 30, 2019

Hi Vemula,

Thanks & Regards
Team Razorpay
Today 31st july 2019, i tried booking tatkal ticket using Google pay through Razorpay my money got deducted but i wasn't able to book ticket and still didn't get the refund

Razorpay Customer Care's response, Aug 5, 2019

We checked our logs for IRCTC transaction id 100001968052631 and confirm that the refund has been successfully processed on 5th Aug, 2019. You will receive the refund credit in your account within 7-10 working days. You can track the status of the refund here:

Team Razorpay
I had booked a ticket in tatkaal and made payment using Google pay. The amount has been deducted from my account but the in IRCTC app, it shows the transaction as failed transaction. My ticket wasn't booked and I didn't get any refund too. I can't even raise a dispute in Google pay. How do I even apply for refund?
Razorpay Customer Care's response, Aug 5, 2019

Please provide us with the transaction details (IRCTC transaction ID or the UPI reference number) at https://razorpay.com/support/#request. We will have this looked into and sort out the same for you.

Team Razorpay
You have been debited my account on 26.5.19, Rs.4000 for airtel payments without my knowledge. I don't know which prodect, what basis you had been debited, I raised police complaint. pls raise my amount. Sharon Jansi Rani-[protected], sharonjansi.[protected]@gmail.com
Razorpay Customer Care's response, Aug 9, 2019

Hi Sharon,

Please provide us with the transaction details at https://razorpay.com/support/#request and our team will assist you at the earliest.

Team Razorpay

Ground & 1st Floor, SJR Cyber, Laskar Hosur Road, Bengaluru, Karnataka, India - 560030
    Razorpay - amount debited from my credit card