[Resolved]  Razorpay — Complaint against payment transfer through razorpay for Cash cube fraud loan providers

I am raj kumar from Malout punjab. Yesterday i apply loan form Cash cube app. They are require 294 inr for fees advance. I paid through razor pay transaction mode. But cash cube completely fake app hai. App kaise inn logo ko aise source dete ho. I have allready complaint against my fund to razor pay web site kindly solve my complaint as soon as possible. Lakho log aisi transaction se preshaan h. Razor pay ka v naam bdnaam ho raha hai. Plz solve this complaint and take action against them as soon as possible.
Apr 26, 2021
I have refunded my money 294 inr. And resolved my complaint. Thankx for it
Apr 26, 2021

Razorpay customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Razorpay
    Razorpay Address
    Ground & 1st Floor, SJR Cyber, Laskar Hosur Road, Bengaluru, Karnataka, India - 560030