[Resolved]  Razorpay — flash cash

Dear razor pay,
On the last day of repayment due date i tried to repay at 10 pm but the login through otp was not happening since otp was not coming to registered mobile number [protected]. Next day (Today morning) log in became possible through otp and flash cash has charge me extra 120 rs on repayment as over due charges. This is totally irresistible, why technical problem of flash cash put us in problem. Please review it and see how many times otp was attempted but otp was not coming if you are technically advance and resolve my issue immediately.
Sanat
Complaint marked as Resolved Mar 9, 2019

[Feb 03, 2019] Razorpay customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Razorpay Customer Care's response Feb 06, 2019 Hi Sanat,

Please write to us at: https://razorpay.com/support/#request and our team will have this looked into at the earliest.

Thanks and Regards,
Complaint comments  3 Comments     Updated: ShareTweet

Comments

When i buy some product from bangood.com paying using phonepe app throng using sbi bank regarding that amount is debited but order not confirm
Razorpay Customer Care's response, Feb 8, 2019
Hey Nelson,

We checked this transaction and confirm that the same has been processed with the transaction ID pay_BrRXwT6l9BfEI7. You can check the status of your transaction here https://razorpay.com/support/#refund.

Team Razorpay
During trying rail ticket booking on 31 jan 2019 from irctc, payment deducted from upi bhim app but ticket not booked. Please refund amount immediately. My a/c no is [protected], ifsc code, sbin0010400

Raju1944's reply, Feb 3, 2019
When my deducted amount will refund ?
Razorpay Customer Care's response, Feb 11, 2019
Hey Raju,

We checked the transaction 100001656762550 and see that it has been successfully refunded. You can track the status of your refund here https://razorpay.com/support/#refund.

My upi id is[protected]
Through RAZORPAY GOIBIBO Payment is deduct but train ticket is not book so I request u plz refund amount in my account

Razorpay Customer Care's response, Feb 11, 2019
Hey Sujay,

We checked our logs and confirm that the said transaction has been successfully refunded with the refund ID rfnd_BsCShr5pXiDUYL. You can trace the status of your refund here https://razorpay.com/support/#refund.

Razorpay
    Razorpay Address
    Ground & 1st Floor, SJR Cyber, Laskar Hosur Road, Bengaluru, Karnataka, India - 560030