Razorpay — fraud happens during paying passport renewal fees

Pramod1234 on Jan 17, 2019
I have paid passport renewal fees through razorpay and they have charged rs 4000 from me and paid only 1500 to passport office... Where is my rs 2500/- gone?? I required my rs 2500/- back other wise i will lodge fir /police complain against this frond. My name is pramod pareek and my mail id is pramodpareekji@yahoo.com and my contact details is [protected]

Solve this matter with immediately.

[Jan 17, 2019] Razorpay customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Razorpay Customer Care's response, Jan 18, 2019
Hey Pramod,

We have updated you regarding your transaction over the mail thread with reference number 346157. Kindly follow the same for further details.

Thanks & Regards,
Team Razorpay

Comments

My money 1820 has been deducted on 13 January 2019 from tez through Razorpay but my ticket has not been booked on Irtc. Please refund my money or book my ticket as soon as possible.

Razorpay Customer Care's response, Jan 18, 2019

Hey,

We checked the transaction 100001628299813 and see that a refund has been processed successfully against the same. You can track the status of your refund here https://razorpay.com/support/#refund.

Thanks & Regards,
Team Razorpay
Please resolve my issue as soon a possible.

Ground & 1st Floor, SJR Cyber, Laskar Hosur Road, Bengaluru, Karnataka, India - 560030
    Razorpay - fraud happens during paying passport renewal fees