[Resolved] Razorpay — fraud transaction

dharnika on May 15, 2019
# fraud transaction #
I have received a call on the name of job consultancy, on 11th may'15 saying to register on naukriprovider.com for job. Once completing the registration process with details of debit card, i have got a message that a transaction of rs 3939 has been happen through razorpay[protected] with txn id#314551 from sbi debit card.
This transaction has happened without our knowledge and consent. So i request you to kindly consider look into the issue and take appropriate action so that hard earned money can be returned to my account.

Some details of transactions are:
1) txn#314551
2) pos 70020692
3) last digit debit card=2043

Do let me know, how i can help further in this.

Customer name: dharnika bhatnagar
Contact no: [protected]
Email id:[protected]@gmail.com

fraud transaction
Complaint marked as Resolved Jun 17, 2019

[May 15, 2019] Razorpay customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Hey Dharnika,

We have updated the status of your query on the email thread with the ticket ref: 512144.
Feel free to write back to us for further queries on the same email thread and we will be glad to assist you with the same.

Team Razorpay

Comments

Dear sir.
I have done the online payment for pancard through razor pay. But there is no reply from pancard section. So i request you to pls refund the amount as soon as possible.

Hey Vanita,

Please write to us with your transaction details here: https://razorpay.com/support/#request and we will get back to you on the same at the earliest.

Team Razorpay
Sir, on May3, 2019. I paid 299 rupees for gurus note o[censored]PSC and I got that payment success mail . But they(gurus note) are telling the payment is not completed so please help and refund me. That will batter for me either send to gurus notes office . Then they will send me note and I can make it useful

Hey Sarang,

Team Razorpay

Ground & 1st Floor, SJR Cyber, Laskar Hosur Road, Bengaluru, Karnataka, India - 560030
    Razorpay - fraud transaction