Razorpay — I Paid To Company But Didn't Get Proper Response & they runaway

Hello Sir there I purchase shared BK plan and invested my money in that according to share bk agreement from the date of rental bicycle investors will be provide rental services for the equipment purchased by shared BK the less period is 90 days the daily profit is was 60 rupees and the total profit is Rs.13500 rupees and didn't provide me services perfectly as it promised to me but it cheated me and scammed and run away with my money invested my money in shared BK because it connected to trusted gateway Razorpay .so please refund my amount in my account please refund my amount in my account as soon as possible .
Name - Mayank Kumar
Invested Dates & transaction ID- 28th Dec 2020 Rs. 3000 At 10:12 am Transaction ID[protected], 28th Dec 2020 Rs.300 At 1:24pm Transaction ID[protected], 4th Jan 2021 Rs.3000 At 1:27 pm transaction ID[protected], 6th Jan 2021 At 8:06 pm transaction ID[protected]
Cheated Date : 19th Jan 2021
Email id- [protected]@gmail.com
Contact Number - [protected]
Jan 31, 2021

Razorpay customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Feb 09, 2021
Razorpay Customer Care's response
Hi Mayank,

This is very sensitive to us and we would like to have a closer look. Kindly raise a request here: https://razorpay.com/support/#request with your transaction and contact details. Additionally, refer to the ticket ID [5025315] for us to assist you on priority.

Sreenivasa.

Razorpay
    Razorpay Address
    Ground & 1st Floor, SJR Cyber, Laskar Hosur Road, Bengaluru, Karnataka, India - 560030