Razorpay — I'm ordered mobile but yet not received

6 RAJDEEP BUNGLOWS RAJCITY NEAR KADI CHATTRAL ROAD KADI, Kadi, Gujarat, India
 ujjaval gadhavi on Sep 21, 2019
I'm ordered mobile on 13th september.

Merchant doesn't responding me and razorpay also.

I have generated 15 tickets frow last 3 days but razorpay not responding atleast once.

Yesterday merchant trying to another fraud with me using upi but i have disconnected call. And i have saved my account from fraud.

I request you to razorpay plz contact me. And solve my problem.

[Sep 21, 2019] Razorpay customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Razorpay Customer Care's response, Sep 21, 2019
Hey Ujjaval,

As conveyed over the email thread with reference number 730630, we are getting this checked with the merchant and will get back to you with an update at the earliest. Kindly follow the same email thread for further updates.

Thanks & regards,
Updated by ujjaval gadhavi, Sep 24, 2019
Despite complaining so much, he does not do one call or respond any complain.
Razorpay Customer Care's response, Sep 24, 2019
Hi Ujjaval,

Thank you for your time on call. We have updated the status of your query on the e-mail thread with ticket reference number: 730630. Kindly follow the same for further queries and we will be glad to assist you with it.

Thanks & Regards
Updated by ujjaval gadhavi, Sep 27, 2019
Razorpay yet hasn't solve my query I want solution regarding my order or refund. I'm just only want my refund nothing else.
Razorpay Customer Care's response, Sep 27, 2019
Hi Ujjaval,

Thank you for your time on call. We have updated the status of your query on the ticket: 730630. Kindly follow the same e-mail thread for further queries and we will be glad to assist you with the same.

Thanks & Regards
Updated by ujjaval gadhavi, Oct 09, 2019
Hello

I'm very patiently keep trYing your image clean but now it's overwhelming.

I did all procedure that what you said me but not get any solution and Now I'll transfer my this problem to cyber crime branch. And now they have contact you.and also file PIL to high court. Now you have to paid my refund or court will file penalty. You have to refund my money nd extra charges for my court and police file charges too.

I'll transfer PDF file of police case fir and pil to you within as fast as possible.

I hope court and police can get my money back.
Razorpay Customer Care's response, Oct 14, 2019
Hi Ujjval,

Sincere apologies for the delay here.
We have received your request and are actively working on the same. Please do expect an update on the on-going email thread with the ticket ref: 889572 at the earliest.

Highly appreciate your patience in the same.

Thanks & Regards,
Team Razorpay

Comments

I booked my train ticket on 21st sep, frm gooty to.dadar frm.irctc app but It has been debited to [protected]@hdfcbank, the transaction no..is[protected] plsss refund my money asap, and ur ref I'd no.[protected], kindly my request u too refund my money, thanks and regards shekhar abhiraj.

Razorpay Customer Care's response, Sep 25, 2019

We see that the IRCTC transaction: 100002051713101 is an unsuccessful transaction. Rest assured, you will receive the auto refund credit in 5-7 working. You can check the status of the same here: https://razorpay.com/support/#refund

Thanks and Regards,
Team Razorpay
Loanfront repay Money deducted but did not get transferred (my mail [protected]@gmail.com )

Razorpay Customer Care's response, Sep 29, 2019

Hi Neeraj,

We are checking the status of the transaction and have initiated an email with the ticket ref: 842355. Kindly follow the same thread for further updates. Your patience and understanding in the same is highly appreciated.

Thanks & Regards,
Team Razorpay

Ground & 1st Floor, SJR Cyber, Laskar Hosur Road, Bengaluru, Karnataka, India - 560030
    Razorpay - I'm ordered mobile but yet not received