[Resolved] Razorpay — irctc payment failure

Kidwai Nagar, Uttar Pradesh, India
 Vipin1610 on May 20, 2018
Sir today i was trying to book a ticket from kanpur to new delhi, which i was not able to book but the money got deducted from my account. I used razorpay payment gateway and performed the payment through my tez app.

I also called the google tez customer care and they told me that amount that was deducted from my account was successfully received by the razorpay so if there is a problem then it is from razorpay end.

Sir kindly help me to get my refund
My transaction id is [protected]

irctc payment failure
Complaint marked as Resolved Jun 21, 2018

[May 20, 2018] Razorpay customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Razorpay Customer Care's response, May 21, 2018
Hi Vipin,

We have received your mail with regard to the transaction [protected] and have updated you with the details on the mail thread with reference number 196570. Kindly refer to the mail and please feel free to write back to us on the same for any further assistance.

Team Razorpay

Comments

Booking ID: [protected]
amount deducted from account but in IRCTC App it showing pending from bank, i am waiting ticket confirmation, pls do needful, i hope seat will be confirmed, i dont know, whether seat confirmed or not, pls do needful urgently.
Razorpay Customer Care's response, May 23, 2018

Hi Dmani,

A refund has been processed on May 20th May, for the txn. ID 100001269344513. Kindly drop a mail at [email protected] for more details about the refund. We will be happy to assist you.

Best Regards,
Team Razorpay
Booked ticket through IRCTC app amount deducted from my bank account and send successfully to your bank account but ticket not generated as it was given book confirm ticket only.transaction id HDFF4AF593AC16042F2A4A382EC1CCE4EB3 please look into matter and give refund as soon as possible
UTR[protected]
Dear sir I booked tickets on journey date 06/05/18 my ticket id no [protected] but ticket is not confirmed and ticket is cancelled when I mailed to IRCTC they said that they already refunded my amount of RS 1540/- for above said ticket id but till date I not got the refund amount please check it and refund me as early as possible
Razorpay Customer Care's response, May 23, 2018

Hi Kundan,

We see that the refund has been successfully processed from our end for the transaction ID 100000236448283 on May 8th 2018. Please follow the mail thread with reference 193107 for further details, we will be glad to help.

Best Regards,
Team Razorpay
Sir mane ticket cancel kiya tha uska refund kab take aye ga . Please help me

Razorpay Customer Care's response, May 24, 2018

Hi Gopal,

We have updated you with the transaction details for which a refund rfnd_AE6LeOUvKA65ND has been successfully processed as on 22nd May, 2018 over a mail with ref: 196718. Kindly check the mail thread for updates on the same and do feel free to write to us over the same mail thread for further queries.

Team Razorpay
Dear sir 16 may i do the upi transaction my money deducted bt tikit not booked still i have refund my amt in bank.let me know when refund in my ac i do the transaction tez pls reply me
Razorpay Customer Care's response, May 24, 2018

Hey Komal,

We have updated you with the transaction details for which a refund rfnd_ADg8dWAgYQPaNc has been successfully processed as on 21st May, 2018 .The ticket reference for the mail is 194651 . Kindly check the mail thread for updates on the same and do feel free to write to us on the same mail thread for further queries.

Team Razorpay

Ground & 1st Floor, SJR Cyber, Laskar Hosur Road, Bengaluru, Karnataka, India - 560030
    Razorpay - irctc payment failure