[Resolved]  Razorpay — irctc ticket booking using google pay

I tried to book tickets via irctc on feb 1, 2019 via googlepay. The money was deducted and googlepay showed that the payment had been done. But irctc account showed failed payment and the tickets were not booked. The money was not refunded to my account. Not any notification was received from irctc except failed payment. But money was debited. I had also sent a mail to razorspay regarding this issue.
irctc ticket booking using google pay
irctc ticket booking using google pay
Complaint marked as Resolved Mar 19, 2019

[Feb 02, 2019] Razorpay customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Updated by madhan251999 Feb 06, 2019 No response yet
Razorpay Customer Care's response Feb 06, 2019 Hi Madhan,

We have updated you with the status of your request on ticket with reference number: 364267. Please feel free to write back to us on the same email thread and we'll be happy to assist you.

Thanks and Regards,
Team Razorpay
Complaint comments  2 Comments     Updated: ShareTweet

Comments

When i buy some product from bangood.com paying using phonepe app throng using sbi bank regarding that amount is debited but order not confirm

Razorpay Customer Care's response, Feb 8, 2019
Hey Nelson,

We checked this transaction and confirm that the same has been processed with the transaction ID pay_BrRXwT6l9BfEI7. You can check the status of your transaction here https://razorpay.com/support/#refund.

Thanks & Regards,
Team Razorpay
I have done a payment through your Razorpay for viggo m10 smartphone in goshoppo. But the goshoppo said that the payment has not done by Razorpay so they didn't purchase my product. I want to know why the payment is pending.
Razorpay Customer Care's response, Feb 8, 2019

Please provide us your transaction details along with a screenshot of the debit here https://razorpay.com/support/#request so we can check and update you on the same.

Thanks & Regards,
Team Razorpay.

Razorpay
    Razorpay Address
    Ground & 1st Floor, SJR Cyber, Laskar Hosur Road, Bengaluru, Karnataka, India - 560030