[Resolved] Razorpay — irctc ticket refund

Bangalore North, Karnataka, India
 PraDeep.Gs on Mar 20, 2018
Hi razorpay,

Irctc refund status

I had made payment for booking irctc tatkal wl ticket through razorpay on 09.03.2017 transaction id [protected]- amount rs.1215/- and [protected]- amount rs.810/-.

Irctc has cancelled ticket due to it was in tatkal wl and refunded the ticket amount to razorpay on 12.03.2018 irctc transaction id [protected], an amount of rs. 690/- and irctc transaction id [protected], an amount of rs. 1035/-.

I would like to know my irctc refund status for above case.

I have attached the booked tickets mails, cancelled confirmation mails and amount refund mails for you reference.

If you need further information, pls let me know.

irctc ticket refund
irctc ticket refund
Complaint marked as Resolved Apr 21, 2018

[Mar 20, 2018] Razorpay customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Hi Pradeep,

We see that we have updated you over mail in regards to the same issue . Please follow the mail thread with ticket reference #169824 for further updates.

Team Razorpay"

Comments

I have booked a ticket by irctc and used razorpay upi as payment money got deducted but ticket not booked .its already 15days after the transaction date that money didnt refund yet. irctc transaction id-[protected].
Please check the details asap.

Hi Ankit,

Please drop us a email to [email protected] with the UPI reference number for this transaction and we will update you at the earliest.

Team Razorpay
Razor pay has not refunded the irctc. Ticket cancelled amount of rs 3180 against cancellation of PNR no [protected]
Date of Cancellation[protected]
PNR Number [protected]

Please refund and update
Chandan upadhyay

Hi Chandan,

We see that we have updated you over mail in regards to the same issue . Please follow the mail thread with ticket reference #169550 for further updates.

Team Razorpay
Sir mera naam prince verma h maine kal saam 6:51 par irctc par ticket book kiya tha mere accaunt se payment cut ho gya h lekin ticket book nhi hua h mere 915 rupay cut huye h plz refund my belence secend no. Bala masage h

Razorpay Customer Care's response, May 11, 2018

```Hi Prince,

We have responded to your query over the mail with reference number 190236. Kindly check the mail and revert back on the same thread for further details.

Team Razorpay```
I cancel my ticket pnr no[protected] at dated 15/05/2018 but till now i do not got my refund according to the irctc they give it back to you at dated 16/05/2018 you provide me a refrence no 197410 but you did not credit it to my account

Razorpay Customer Care's response, Jun 14, 2018

Hi Vishal,

We understand that there has been a significant delay. However, as conveyed on the mail we are regularly following up on this and will keep you updated on the mail thread with reference number 197410. Your cooperation is highly appreciated.

Thanks and regards,
Hi Sabir Khan,

I was Booked Ticket and before 6 Dec 2018 Razorpay Reply but still they didn't reply...and another thing I have Booked Ticked 26 Nov 2018 and refund Initiated On 27 Nov 2018 But Still I didn't Get refund...Razorpay Team they were said to me There is Problem with but there is no problem with bank...now they are not able to gave reply...soo Please Dear Sir/mam release amount...it have been already delay 20 Days...

Razorpay Customer Care's response, Dec 25, 2018

We are following up on this issue on the ticket with reference number 310950. Kindly check and revert on the same mail thread so that we can assist you further.

Team Razorpay

Ground & 1st Floor, SJR Cyber, Laskar Hosur Road, Bengaluru, Karnataka, India - 560030
    Razorpay - irctc ticket refund