[Resolved] Razorpay — irctc transaction did not credited to bank account

[email protected] on Sep 11, 2018
Hi razorpay as i had purchased a irctc railway ticket through your payment gatway. But from transaction date 17th august 2018 still today i didi not back thr transaction money back to my bank account as the transaction was dropped. So plz take necessary steps to refund my money back to my bank account. Thr irctc transaction no - [protected] as the status of this transaction is refunded but still the amount did not credited to my bank accont. Plz take the matter seriously

Complaint marked as Resolved Oct 12, 2018

[Sep 11, 2018] Razorpay customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Razorpay Customer Care's response, Sep 11, 2018
Hi, we checked the transaction [protected] and see that a refund rfnd_An22jVYQxN0thI of amount ₹ 390.00 was successfully processed at our end on 18th Aug, 2018. Feel free to write to us at: https://razorpay.com/contact/ for any further queries.

Comments

Sir
I booked ticket yesterday from irctc app. My ticket amount has been deducted but ticket not booked. It is showing pending from bank end.
Transaction id:- [protected]
My transaction was done through BHIM UPI.. please help me resolving it.
Either refund that money or book my ticket soon.
Thank you.

Razorpay Customer Care's response, Sep 11, 2018

Hi, we see that the transaction 100001433506086 is an unsuccessful transaction. Please note that you will receive a credit in your account within 7-10 working days automatically.
Feel free to write to us at https://razorpay.com/contact/ for any further queries and we'll be glad to assist you.
I have booked a ticket with transaction id[protected] to irctc via BHIM upi. Payment was successful and amount is deducted from my account but my ticket was not booked showing failure of payment. Please check it.
Razorpay Customer Care's response, Sep 11, 2018

Hi Ravi, we were unable to find any transaction with 824622665691, please make sure it is a valid UPI Reference number. You can also send us the transaction details/screenshots at: https://razorpay.com/contact/ and we'll be glad to assist you.
My refund amount is not credited ticket book through irctc as it show amount refunded

Razorpay Customer Care's response, Sep 15, 2018

We checked the transaction 100001428996185 and see that the same has been refunded from our end successfully. Please drop in a request on https://razorpay.com/ and we will be glad to assist you with your refund details.

Best Regards,
Team Razorpay
I have booked tickets for a train that is scheduled for tomorrow. The ticket amount is deducted from my bank account but I have not got any ticket confirmation. It is showing a dialogue box with - PENDING FROM BANK END.
Kindly resolve asap. Attaching the screenshot.

Razorpay Customer Care's response, Sep 15, 2018

Hi Pari,

We checked the transaction 100001438136593 and see that the same is unsuccessful at our end. Please note that you should receive the credit in your account within 7-10 working days automatically. If you do not receive a credit in your account after 10 working days, kindly drop in a request on https://razorpay.com/contact/ and we will assist you further.

Best Regards,
Team Razorpay

Ground & 1st Floor, SJR Cyber, Laskar Hosur Road, Bengaluru, Karnataka, India - 560030
    Razorpay - irctc transaction did not credited to bank account