Razorpay — Not received products

I ordered my products on 10th March 2020 from the app 'Sell at Cost' and haven't received any products yet..
I ordered few things from this site, Payment of Rs.2024/- was done online through Bhim app .. It's been more than 3 and half months now, haven' t received any products still. From the beginning of time it's shown preparing. Now this 'sell at cost ' app is not opening and Can't even track my products. NowWorst customer service. There is no deliver information... So please refund my amount or please send me my products whatever i chose.. Please solve this problem as soon as possible..

Not received products
Not received products

[Jun 26, 2020] Razorpay customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Razorpay Customer Care's response Jul 09, 2020
Hi Ambika,

We are sorry to hear this, kindly raise a request on the following link with your query: https://razorpay.com/support/#request along with transaction details and the contact details. We will have this checked and help in sorting this for you.

Thanks and regards,
Team Razorpay

Ground & 1st Floor, SJR Cyber, Laskar Hosur Road, Bengaluru, Karnataka, India - 560030