Razorpay — payment done but not getting service from future cloud

Narendra1987 on Dec 12, 2018
Today i have received a call from [protected]
They are saying that they have vacancies for me and i have to pay some registration fees for that and they taken from me 65000/-
Now site not available where i have paid the amount also no out of reach
Plz help me that is my two month salary if i am not getting my refund then i will go to cyber crime cell.

NARENDRA

[Dec 13, 2018] Razorpay customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Razorpay Customer Care's response, Dec 15, 2018

Do let us know your concern over here -https://razorpay.com/support/ and our concerned team will get back to you at the earliest.

Thanks and regards,
Team Razorpay
Updated by Narendra1987, Dec 15, 2018
I had done the payment to the online education ( future cloud) through Razorpay payment gateway but from last 10 days i was trying to call future cloud because of my job status but cell number is coming switch off and aslo website also not opening after raising the complaint in the razorpay the party i.e. Futurecloud is called me day before yesterday and said that from last 10 days server is under breakdown and told me to close the complaint i told them that once yor putting mail to me regarding status than only i am going to close the ticket.

Kindly look into this matter if it is not possible to do the job placement for me then please tell them to refund my money.

Narendra
Razorpay Customer Care's response, Dec 16, 2018
Hi Narendra,

We are following up on this issue on the ticket with reference number 313453. Kindly follow the aforementioned mail thread for further updates from the Merchant: Online Education.

Thanks and Regards,
Team Razorpay
Updated by Narendra1987, Dec 17, 2018
i had called today also future cloud (online education) but cell is coming switch off site is also not working liste Thursday they called me and told server not working but today i called to check the my job status cell is coming switch off.Please look into this if i m not getting any feedback from future cloud on this week i have to give complaint to the cyber crime cell on fraud case.

Please revert on urgent basis as i have already paid them the 65000/- after seeing your payment gate way.

Narendra

Ground & 1st Floor, SJR Cyber, Laskar Hosur Road, Bengaluru, Karnataka, India - 560030
    Razorpay - payment done but not getting service from future cloud