[Resolved] Razorpay — payment not received

Pune, Pune District, Maharashtra, India
 prahul0216 on Jul 18, 2018
I have brought a course worth 15000/- from prepathon on 20th june using RAZORPAY as payment gateway and paid the amount from my account no. [protected] bank of india talegaon dabhade branch which has an entry of : MEDR/ PREPATHON PA/570988 in my passbook . On 6th July they refund me the full amount and their refund id is rfnd_AVtzRCpdLhDkn7 which is successfully credited my account according to them but it is not credited in my bank account .
please look after this issue and resolve it as soon as possible

Complaint marked as Resolved Aug 18, 2018

[Jul 18, 2018] Razorpay customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Razorpay Customer Care's response, Jul 18, 2018
Hi Rahul!

The refund for: rfnd_AVtzRCpdLhDkn7 of ₹ 15, 000.00 was processed at our end on 6th July, 2018. We have updated you with the refund details on the mail with the ref no: 222953, In case of any further queries regarding refund please revert on the same mail thread.

Team Razorpay

Comments

I have done the payment via UPI during talkal ticket booking onIRCTC railconnect app. Ticket was not booked but however the amount has been debited from my account.Please find the below transaction id and date.

upi txn id:[protected]

Hi Nideesh,

A refund for the UPI reference number 819118184259 of ₹ 260.00 has been successfully processed from our end on July 15, 2018.
For further details, please feel free to write to us at [email protected]

Best Regards,
Team Razorpay.
I tried to book a ticket worth Rs370. My money got deducted but ticket is not booked please get back to me.

Razorpay Customer Care's response, Jul 20, 2018

We checked the transaction ref no: 820014055484 and see that it is an unsuccessful transaction. The amount will be auto-refunded within 7-10 working days. Please write to us on [email protected] if you do not receive a credit after 10 working days and we will assist you further.

Best regards,
Team Razorpay
Money deducted from my account during ticket booking, but ticket was not booked.
Need my refund.
I have attached the photo of transaction. Please have a loook

Hi Saurabh,

We checked the payment associated with the UPI reference number 820011871972 and confirm that it is an unsuccessful at our end.
Please note that you will receive the credit in your account within 7-10 working days automatically.
Feel free to write to us on [email protected] for further details.

Hi Saurabh!

Feel free to write to us on [email protected] for further details.

Hello Sir/Madam
My name is Shrikrishna C
Yesterday I done transaction by Razorpay.My amount get deducted but transaction was not done.so please refund my amount as soon as possible
Hoping positive response from you
Yours faithfully
Shrikrishna C

Hi Shrikrishna,

Kindly drop us a mail to [email protected] with your transaction details along with the screenshot of the debit and we will be happy to assist.

Mayank
Team Razorpay

I made payment from razorpay, but irctc didn't receive it. And they ticket wasn't booked.

I have checked my bank account details and received no refund.

Google transaction id :- CICAgKC824PRGQ

Please help me with this.

Do let me know if other detail is required.

Shravan

Hi Shravan,

Kindly write to us at [email protected] with the IRCTC transaction ID and our team will get it checked and revert with an update at the earliest.

Mayank
Team Razorpay
With reference to above, I have tried booking a ticket on 28/06/2018. But the amount deducted from bank and ticket not booked. It's been 2 weeks and the amount is still not being refunded to my bank account. Screen shot attached. Kindly resolve the issue.

Hi Nikunj!

The refund: rfnd_ATAC741Vg4KwY1 of ₹ 575.00 has been successfully processed from our end on 29th June, 2018. Please feel free to write to us at [email protected] in case of any further queries.

Team Razorpay
Hi I am Abhishek Ranjan. I can book my ticket on IRCTC while payment on IRCTC transaction is failed and money is debited from my account from razorpay.
Money is debited on[protected].
Transaction I'd :[protected]

Razorpay Customer Care's response, Jul 24, 2018

Hi Abhishek,

Hey Ankit, we have dropped you a mail with the refund details with the reference number 220276. Kindly follow the mail thread for further updates.

Team Razorpa

Ground & 1st Floor, SJR Cyber, Laskar Hosur Road, Bengaluru, Karnataka, India - 560030
    Razorpay - payment not received