[Resolved] Razorpay — payment pending from bank end in irctc

Aashi Si on Jun 4, 2019
I booked ticket on irctc using razor pay amount debited inr 175 but irctc website showing payment pending from bank end, i enquired at my bank and they confirmed that money has been debited and there is no problem at the bank end. Irctc anyway unable to say anything as their system is always problematic. Kindly confirm as neither i am able to book new ticket nor i am able to get the status of booking.

Complaint marked as Resolved Jul 12, 2019

[Jun 04, 2019] Razorpay customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Razorpay Customer Care's response, Jun 04, 2019

Kindly share the transaction details such as, IRCTC transaction ID and the UPI reference number at https://razorpay.com/support/#request. We will check and assist you with the same.

Thanks and regards,
Team Razorpay

Comments

I have paid through google pay. Amount debited by my irctc ticket not booked. Kindly refund my amount

Razorpay Customer Care's response, Jun 19, 2019

We checked the IRCTC txn id: 100001870197226 with the ref no: 915607373979 has been successfully refunded on 10th June 2019. You may check the status of your IRCTC transaction over here: https://razorpay.com/support/#refund with the IRCTC txn id.

Thanks and regards,
Team Razorpay

Ground & 1st Floor, SJR Cyber, Laskar Hosur Road, Bengaluru, Karnataka, India - 560030
    Razorpay - payment pending from bank end in irctc