[Resolved]  Razorpay — refund delay

I have booked one irctc ticket for rs 690 last sunday but amount was debited but ticket was not booked when will i get my refund? Trying customer care for long but no use. Please contact me [protected] and help getting refund on priority i am really worried and scared that u will lose my money. Your payment gateway is really worst
Please provide any other toll free number or mobile number to get in touch with you. Also refund status showing same message everyday. Your service very pathetic
Complaint marked as Resolved Jun 7, 2019

[May 03, 2019] Razorpay customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Razorpay Customer Care's response May 06, 2019 Hey,

Please provide us with your transaction details here https://razorpay.com/support/#request so we can check the same and update you at the earliest. You can also track the status of your transaction here https://bit.ly/2DSjy4T.

Thanks & Regards,
Team Razorpay
Complaint comments  1 Comment     Updated: ShareTweet

Comments

Hi tried booking tickets on irctc website through razor pay payment channel, amount was debited from my account, but am getting the message pending from bank End and ticket was not booked too.
Booking Transaction ID:[protected]
Reservation ID:[protected]
Train No:16319/BAND HUMSAFAR
Transaction amount :3150 rs
Razorpay Customer Care's response, May 10, 2019
Hey Fazil,

We checked our logs and see that the payment 100001811776597 is an unsuccessful transaction. You would ideally receive the refund for the same to your account within 7-10 working days. You can track the status of your refund here https://razorpay.com/support/#refund.

Thanks & Regards,
Team Razorpay

Razorpay
    Razorpay Address
    Ground & 1st Floor, SJR Cyber, Laskar Hosur Road, Bengaluru, Karnataka, India - 560030