[Resolved] Razorpay — refund issue

kappu373 on Sep 20, 2018

I have tried serval time to book premium tatkal ticket on 5th September 2018 from MVU to NDLS.After deduction of my money for the same i.e Rupees 1955, I didn't get my money or confirm ticket .

Transaction no - [protected]

I had also tried to book with net banking on same date and Rupees1967.48 was deduct for the same but money was refunded.But for the transaction made with card details, refund of Rs.1955 is still due.

As per conversation with IRCTC Customer care this was settlement failed transaction for which no amount was deducted from irctc end.

More details of that transaction is attached here with for your kind consideration.

Thanks & Regards

Preeti kumari

refund issue
Complaint marked as Resolved Oct 26, 2018

[Sep 21, 2018] Razorpay customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Razorpay Customer Care's response, Sep 22, 2018
Hi Preeti,

We checked our logs and see that the transaction [protected] was successfully refunded on Sept 10th, 2018 from our end. For further details, please reach out to us on https://razorpay.com/contact/ and our team will be happy to assist.

Thanks and regards,
Team Razorpay
Complaint comments  Add a Comment     Updated: Share0Tweet0Share0

Ground & 1st Floor, SJR Cyber, Laskar Hosur Road, Bengaluru, Karnataka, India - 560030
    Razorpay - refund issue