[Resolved] Razorpay — refund my amount

Pune, Pune District, Maharashtra, India
 avi.surya1234 on May 8, 2018
Tickets on irctc tickets were made on 23rd april but failed but i have not received the refund amount. Although it was going to be refunded within 6 to 7 days, it was not done yet

Irctc transaction id [protected], an amount of rs. 2100.0
Date of cancellation of e-ticket/date of failure of e-ticket booking:23-apr-2018
Refund processing date:24-apr-2018
Refund amount:2100.0
Refund reference no:rfnd_a30oa1p7ts4sst

refund my amount
Complaint marked as Resolved Jun 10, 2018

[May 08, 2018] Razorpay customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
K GOBINATHAN's response, May 07, 2018
I'm irctc ticket booked bud not booking my
account is my amount debit please my amount is refund

refund my amount
K GOBINATHAN's response, May 07, 2018
Please sir refund my amount Rs 850 is
Razorpay Customer Care's response, May 10, 2018
Hey Avil,

We checked the transaction ID [protected] and see that this is a failed transaction. If there has been a debit and you haven't received the credit for this, kindly contact your issuing bank and file a chargeback for the same. For any further assistance regarding the same, kindly drop us a mail to [email protected], we would be glad to help.

Comments

I'm gopinathan i have paymented in texas app to irctc rail connect but the amount is credited to ur bank but not received by the irctc i have mentioned reference

Razorpay Customer Care's response, May 10, 2018

Hi Gopinath,

A refund for the txn ID 100001240863409 has been successfully processed from our end on April 24, 2018. For any further assistance regarding the same, kindly drop us a mail to [email protected], we will be happy to assist.

Team Razorpay
My irctc payment using bhim app (Razorpay payment gateway) got failed on 24th April 2018, amount debited from bank but not received refunded after 7 days to my account. As per irctc, they have not received payment for this transaction.

An email has been already sent to [email protected] with attached screen shot including Transaction ID.
Razorpay Customer Care's response, May 11, 2018

Hi Gajendra,

A refund for the txn ID 100001243131077 has been successfully processed from our end on May 3, 2018. And we have update the details over the mail with the ref. 187574 Kindly check and follow the same mail thread for further assistance.

Inbox
Write
Booking Failed on IRCTC
[email protected]
Fri, 11 May 2018 11:08:13 GMT+0530
An amount of Rs 725.0 deducted against IRCTC Txn ID [protected] on 11-May-2018 will be refunded as your ticket could not be booked / service not rendered.
Reply all
Forward

Razorpay Customer Care's response, May 14, 2018

Hi Bhagaban,

A refund of ₹ 738.05 for the transaction ID 100001264690851 has been successfully processed from our end on May 14, 2018.
We have updated you the details over the mail with the reference number 192339, please follow the same mail thread for further details.

Thanks and Regards,
Team Razorpay
Ihave made payment of rs 5565 through irctc id sangwanab on 10/05/2018 to [email protected] for IRCTC Mobile. the payment has been deducted from my account but the ticket was not booked
UPI Ref No[protected]
Please do something as soon as possible

Razorpay Customer Care's response, May 14, 2018

Hi Abhishek,

We checked the transaction with the UPI reference number - 813111610151 and see that it is a unsuccessful transaction. And we have updated you over the mail with ticket ref 191741. Please check the mail thread for further details and feel free to write back on the same mail thread we will be glad to help.

Thanks and Regards,
Team Razorpay

Ground & 1st Floor, SJR Cyber, Laskar Hosur Road, Bengaluru, Karnataka, India - 560030
    Razorpay - refund my amount