[Resolved] Razorpay — (refund my money) money deducted from my account but irctc ticket not booked

R B C ROAD DUM DUM KOLKATA-700028, Kolkata, Kolkata District, West Bengal, India
 LalBimal on Mar 19, 2019
On 19th april 2019 i tried to book online ticket from kolkata to azamgarh (Koaa to amh) using irctc mobile app.
The payment was attempted using upi address linked to my bank. (Facilitated by razorpay)

The payment seemed to be successful as the amount was debited from my bank account.
However no ticket got booked.

So hence requesting you to kindly help and coordinate in order to refund my amount as soon as possible.

Complaint marked as Resolved Apr 22, 2019

[Mar 19, 2019] Razorpay customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Razorpay Customer Care's response, Mar 21, 2019
Hi Bimal,

We see that you have raised a request regarding your query. Kindly provide us with the requested details on the email thread with the ticket ref. 424532 so that we can have this checked and update you regarding the same at the earliest.

Thanks and Regards,
Team Razorpay

Comments

My mastan khan my balens kat 2 bar 11.02.2019 me 09:43 Am 09:02:17 Am my mobile no [protected] my debit card no debit card 6370. 5630 on please my pement add my account balance kat 658 658 pement my airtel aap se uppcl ko
Razorpay Customer Care's response, Mar 21, 2019

Hey Mastan,

Please provide us with your transaction details along with a screenshot of your bank statement here https://razorpay.com/support/#request so that we can check this and update you at the earliest.

Thanks & Regards,
Team Razorpay

Ground & 1st Floor, SJR Cyber, Laskar Hosur Road, Bengaluru, Karnataka, India - 560030
    Razorpay - (refund my money) money deducted from my account but irctc ticket not booked