[Resolved] Razorpay — regarding transaction failure

Jai121299 on Aug 11, 2018
I had already posted a complaint few days ago about my money which deducted from my account when i tried to book tickets from irctc. I tried to book tickets from upi and payment gateway was razorpay and they told that money will be refunded between 7-10 working days but but it's going to happen more then 10 days and money has not refunded by them. So i want to say that refund my money in my account soon because it's already very late.

regarding transaction failure
regarding transaction failure
Complaint marked as Resolved Sep 14, 2018

[Aug 12, 2018] Razorpay customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Razorpay Customer Care's response, Aug 14, 2018
Hi Jai,

We see that the transaction ID [protected] was a failed transaction as such the amount is not credited to us and the transaction ID [protected] was an unsuccessful transaction.
As there has been a debit for the same in your account, please note that the amount will be credited back to your account in 7-10 working days.
Feel free to drop us a email to support@razorpay.com for further details, we will be glad to help.

Team Razorpay
Complaint comments  Add a Comment     Updated: Share0Tweet0Share0

Ground & 1st Floor, SJR Cyber, Laskar Hosur Road, Bengaluru, Karnataka, India - 560030
    Razorpay - regarding transaction failure