[Resolved] Razorpay — related to booking of spicejet flight on 3/6/019

8396097539 on Jun 10, 2019
I booked a spicejet flight on 3/6/019 through razorpay. A total of 5191 Rs was deducted from my account but no ticket was booked and my money wasn't refunded uptil now. I want to refund my money back to my account. Name vivek from MP, singrauli district, vindhyanagar.please help me to get my money back to my account. I'm waiting for many days and I have complained about it to sbi branch but no result has come to appear yet. I want that immediate action to be taken against such type of lacuna.

related to booking of spicejet flight on 3/6/019
Complaint marked as Resolved Jul 20, 2019

[Jun 16, 2019] Razorpay customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Updated by 8396097539, Jun 10, 2019
Nothing update has been given to me about recovery of money wasted on buying of spicejet flight on 3/06/019 .The razorpay is totally negligent of its duty for their customers
Razorpay Customer Care's response, Jun 18, 2019
Hey,

We see that this has already been escalated with the merchant and we are awaiting a revert from them on the same. Please follow the mail thread with reference number 570517 for further updates regarding this.

Thanks & Regards,
Team Razorpay

Comments

Need my refund while you've deducted 1305 rs. For my IRCTC ticketing while transaction has been failed through Google Pay UPI

Razorpay Customer Care's response, Jun 18, 2019

Hey,

Please write to us with your queries and transaction details here:https://razorpay.com/support/#request and we will get back to you on the same at the earliest.

Thanks & Regards,
Team Razorpay

Ground & 1st Floor, SJR Cyber, Laskar Hosur Road, Bengaluru, Karnataka, India - 560030
    Razorpay - related to booking of spicejet flight on 3/6/019