Razorpay — unauthorized transaction through razorpay

a-304 kushal vatika behind rajasthan hospital, Ahmedabad, Ahmedabad District, Gujarat, India
 Bafna Vinay on Jun 18, 2019
On 23/3/19 my account was debited with two transactions 10299 and 10250 which i had not authorized. My account was hacked, please help razorpay hoping to get positive response.
last four digit of ac number- 6618
Icici Bank
Last four digit of debit card-1360
want to reverse the transaction and also want to know to whom it was transferred/credit so that i can sue him.

[Jun 19, 2019] Razorpay customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Razorpay Customer Care's response, Jun 20, 2019
Hi Bafna,

Kindly share the transaction details and a copy of your bank statement showing the debit along with your contact details here https://razorpay.com/support/#request. We will investigate and get back to you with an update on the same.

Thanks and Regards,
Team Razorpay

Comments

Sir
My amount in 1010.30 in 04/06/2019
amount error but also claims in my bank account checking not my amount refound there are there time in acko insurance policy last one payment succesful two times error one payment refound allso please I tray in 10 days my amount not refound

Razorpay Customer Care's response, Jun 27, 2019

Hi Abinaya,

Kindly revert on the on-going email thread ticket ref: 573990 with the requested details. We will have this checked and get back to you on the same at the earliest.

Thanks & Regards,
Team Razorpay

Ground & 1st Floor, SJR Cyber, Laskar Hosur Road, Bengaluru, Karnataka, India - 560030
    Razorpay - unauthorized transaction through razorpay