RBL Bank — about credit card application

RBL repeatedly calls me regarding my good CIBIL score & offers me their credit card. Consequently i submitted application for credit card with reference no #CCT817STI0 on 15/03/2018. On 20/03/2018 i got sms from RBL BANK stating that.
Congratulations! your request for a RBL credit card has been approved. Your new card will be dispatched shortly
next day i got the sms that is:-

"We regret to inform you that as per banks internal assessment guidelines we are unable to process your application, Thank you for your interest in RBL Bank Cr Card." I emailed them regarding the reason for rejection but they never bother to tell me the reason. For you information i never defaulted any credit card bill or loan payement in my life. Having credit cards of some of good banks like Canara bank SBI bank with good financial track record & credit limits. But RBL is one such bank which i must say most disgusting & pathetic bank

Salil Mehta
about credit card application
Mar 21, 2018

RBL Bank customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Mar 21, 2018
Dipak Mirgane's response
Send data bookmy show my free movie tikit every month

Comments

1)Please sir updated my birthday date[protected].and 2)send my 2 movie tikit free every month data send book my show...

Hi salilmehta17,

You can now raise an online dispute for any data inaccuracy reflecting in your report. Please fill and submit the dispute resolution form available at:

Team TransUnion CIBIL