[Resolved] Rdp Arena — fraud scam vps providers

sam1236 on May 8, 2020
Rdparena.com
I work as to optimize seo of website for that rpd area vps providers game me a server for own use, after sometimes it stopped when i asked reason and new server for my services which i have given they says its not our server and no deal with you and on strictness they replied me blackmailed extortion email.
However, the email they wrote does not belong to my information really all noobs in server handlers. I use vpn for all my work and that gives random ip to protect from hackers online.
But peoples should see what kind of peoples they are before considering their services.

fraud scam vps providers
Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-06-01 14:02:30
RDP Arena admin has made all the other comments using webpundit and other accounts which is posted, all comments posts are fake from them and he it self asked from consumer site like me to delete the post at these false comments but consumercomplanits admin looks like scammer who do not removes the posts at all even after contact of both sides.
Updated by sam1236 May 16, 2020
Hhahaha nice good work, just wait and watch let's see who wins the war !
RDPARENA you did big mistake, you have no evidence about my scam blackmail email, you cheated me in real way and your blackmail extortion email i already reported to cybercrime your domain will be banned shortly for the work.

Updated by sam1236 Jun 01, 2020
webpundit domain reply

Comments

We are webpundits.in another RDP provider.

The user named Abhishek is currently blackmailing us that if we do not provide him free Server he will put bad reviews on the internet and even blacklist us on google.

When we denied giving free Server, he gave us few links to such bad review that he posted for other providers (just to show example what he will do to us )
The links included to sites such as Trustpilot and diff forums. He even gave us the link to this above post.

If you check the profile of the user sam1236 he does the same thing with many providers, you will similar kind of fake review. Few examples below

Social VPS Provider - Fake Review

Cyber Planet - Fake Review

net4.com

This sam is a scammer and should be reported to Police.

This scammer named same uses the following names and email IDs and uses a JIO network which apprears to be from UP or delhi region
Kabil Petro
Sam
Avishek

[protected]@gmail.com
[protected]@gmail.com

Twitter Profile

He has a website to scam people itself,
allhyipzone.com

I'll keep updating this post for more information
webpundits's reply, May 16, 2020
The email IDs are
641avishekkumar at gmail.com
spamfighter at gmail.com
sam1236's [Complaint's author] reply, May 16, 2020
show me evidence of blackmail . next is your domain rpd arena scammers wait and watch how you will get banned.
If this is true, then it is a shame.

I don't know what the parents of such people teach them, the youth of india now coming down to blackmail people to get free stuffs.

This is total criminal mind. I really feel bad for his parents for having such child who will soon or less going to end up in jail and ending up his carrier and his siblings and insult for family. Such a shame, people are jobless, uneducated and have criminal mind.

It is just a matter of time he will end up in jail today or tomorrow.
sam1236's [Complaint's author] reply, May 16, 2020
what your father do and taught you do not post here noob. how much you got money for posting this thing ?
If you look at the profile of sam1236, it looks like he has problem with all VPS / RDP provider lol
he was scammed by all RDP / VPS provider he used ? lolz
sam1236's [Complaint's author] reply, May 16, 2020
next is your domain to get banned wait and watch .
Sam / Abhishek or whatever the name is, should learn a lesson.

He should not blackmail companies for free items. He might get in trouble someday
sam1236's [Complaint's author] reply, May 16, 2020
don't worry bro you will get lesson for your work as well police will teach you lesson shortly.
Sahil451's reply, May 16, 2020
I'm talking about the comment of mine
This sam user is fake, he asks companies for free servers and if the company deny he threatens them saying "He will start posting bad review on internet" and even blacklist the company from google.

This review is not genuine.
Sahil451's reply, May 16, 2020
This comment of mine is a fake comment, I have contacted consumercomplaints support to remove the comment.
All the comments done from my account are fake,
contacted the support to remove them all.
sam1236's [Complaint's author] reply, Jun 1, 2020
CONSUMERCOMPLAINTS .in is a fraud domain which must be banned why ? becasue when a complain poster wants to delete the post this scam domain owner never remove the complain as well there is no option to remove comments as well, total bad support, name.com should ban this domain very ### support.

Rdp Arena - fraud scam vps providers