[Resolved] Reader's Digest, B-45,sector 57,noida-201301[u.p] — req-to recover prize money

Noida, Uttar Pradesh, India
 Mulleti Ramabrahmaji Rao on Apr 29, 2018
Sir/madam,
My name- MULLETI RAMABRAHMAJIRAO. I was a customer of READER'S DIGEST since-2010. my name has already been enrolled in sweepstakes draws to win prize money.I have very much lose of time&money from 7 years regarding sweepstakes participation. I received sweepstakes finalist documents also and i already contact READER'S DIGEST& INDIA TODAY GROUP for my prize money. But, i did not satisfy their reply. i have total participation record with evidences from 2010 to till now. i want to recover my prize money [or ] i want work compensation . kindly see the matter and reply with your suggestion as soon as possible to my email id- [protected]@hotmail.com. awaiting for your reply.
yours faithfully,
MULLETI RAMABRAHMAJIRAO.
S/O SURYANARAYANA[MECHANIC], MUTYALA PETA, H-NO[protected], PERALA-523157, CHIRALA-TOWN, PRAKASAM-DISTRICT, STATE-A.P

req-to recover prize money
req-to recover prize money
Complaint marked as Resolved Mar 20, 2020
Client PT1550.
I request you to deduct legitimate charges+ all transfer formalities at source from file amount. If it is not possible, please extend file activation period till June end 2020. Kindly grant my request and inform your decision to my email id- [email protected]
Updated by Mulleti Ramabrahmaji Rao, Mar 02, 2020
Client PT1550.
I request you to deduct legitimate charges at source from file amount. If it is not possible, please extend file activation period till June end -2020. Kindly grant my request and inform your decision to my email id- [protected]@hotmail.com.
Updated by Mulleti Ramabrahmaji Rao, Mar 06, 2020
Client PT1550.
I request you to deduct Registration charges of Rs.18, 500(rupees eighteen thousand five hundred only)+4% interest charges etc..at source from file amount. Please forward my request to treasury department. Because, I have been in financial problems with mental depression from 2 years. If you oblige my request, subtract all transfer formalities at source. There after, transfer the amount to my account. If it is not possible, please extend file activation period till June end 2020. Kindly see the matter and inform your decision to my email [protected]@hotmail.com
Mulleti Ramabrahmajirao.

Comments

Sir/madam,
File number PT1550.
I request you to extend my file activation period till June end-2020. Please see the matter and grant my request. Kindly reply soon to my e-mail id- [protected]@hotmail.com.
File number-PT1550.
I request you to extend my file activation period till June end-2020, to pay registration charges. (or) deduct registration charges+ all transfer formalities at source from allotted settled amount. Kindly convey my request to treasury department. Please reply your decision to my e-mail [protected]@hotmail.com
Yours faithfully
File number-PT1550.
I request you to deduct Registration charges+all transfer formalities at source from allotted settled amount. If it is not possible, please extend my file activation period till June end -2020. Kindly see the matter and inform your decision to my e-mail [protected]@hotmail.com
Yours faithfully
Client PT1550.
I request you to either deduct legitimate charges at source from file amount or extend file activation period till June end 2020.kindly grant my request and reply soon to my email [protected]@hotmail.com.
Client PT1550.
I request you to deduct Registration charges of Rs.18, 500+4% penalty charges etc... at source from file amount. Kindly forward my request to treasury department. Because, I have been in financial problems with mental depression from 2 years. If you oblige my request, please subtract all charges from file amount. There after, transfer the amount to my account. If it is not possible, please extend file activation period till June end-2020. Kindly see the matter and reply soon to my e-mail [protected]@hotmail.com.
Client PT1550.
I request you to deduct Registration charges of Rs.18, 500/-(eighteen thousand five hundred rupees)+4% interest charges etc...at source from file amount. There after, transfer the amount to my account. If my request is not possible, please extend file activation period till June end-2020.

Reader's Digest, B-45,sector 57,noida-201301[u.p] - req-to recover prize money