Reader's Digest — sweepstakes 2017

I'm senthilkumar sanjeevi, advocate from chennai, tamil nadu. I have subscribed for this magazine. I frequently received emails and letters that i have entered into the elite circle and eligible for sweepstakes 2017. As per the instructions i had filled the details and subscribed and paid thrice. When i checked the website in february 2018, only previous year winners are displayed and latest are not displayed. When i further enquired whether it is scam or not, they referred me an article in the website which states that these sweepstakes are legitimate and not scam and are held to develop their magazines. It is a way marketing was the reply given by them. Marketing can be done once but not thrice continuously. Its a way of cheating. When i checked the website in the month feb 2018, a new terms and condition was included stating participants from tamil nadu are not eligible for the sweepstakes under tamil nadu prize scheme (Prohibition) act, 1979. Under such act in place how can you send mails and letters regarding my eligibility into sweepstakes? Of course it is a way of cheating. I request you to undertake the complaint and do the necessary immediately under consumer protection act, 1986.
sweepstakes 2017
sweepstakes 2017

Comments

I have haven't received my reader digest booklets...I have registered in Dec 2017 but not any booklets received till date.pleas refund my amount otherwise I will take a action against your company for fraud.my calls not receiving at your end.
Reader digest subscription id RD[protected]
Sir, Jason Aloysius kerketta get SMS date is 08/03/2018 03:45pm . So I used to secure and I get a information all ready I have secure than I get a option l used to select case on delivery so already I get my order by Indian Post, no is rbppb 110001 28/3/2018 ff[protected], paid Rs 711, my no is RD[protected]/1-1803 so I am attaching photo copy.

Reader's Digest