[Resolved]  SRUTHIKA BUILDERS & DEVELOPERS — Sruthika Builders and Developers are cheaters

Be aware of Sruthika Builders and Developers. I bought Sruthika Builders and Developers flat in 2012. till now they havent finished the project. All o[censored]s have paid the complete money. most o[censored]s tool possession and completed the internal works ourselves spending extra money. But keerthi is not finishing the external common works till now. Sruthika Builders and Developers is a big lier and never keeps any commitment. We are behind them for last 4 years, still he is not finishing the project. Never buy any of the projects from Sruthika Builders and Developers. They are big frauds.

Comments

I would like to bring to your kind notice the following complaint from a user named Rajeev132

I am the Managing Partner of M/s Sruthika Builders & Developers and my name is Kiran Kumar Kasetty.
My phone number is[protected].

I request you to urgently verify the authenticity of this complaint and the complainant and Delete the same.
Please check the background of the person who posted this complaint.

The complaint is a copy paste of some other complaint and there seems to be an effort to malign our firm and project. This is our first project and we are not associated with Mr. Manu or Keerthi Estates.

Kindly help us set the record straight by deleting this complaint.

Kiran Kumar
Managing Partner
M/s Sruthika Builders & Developers

My phone number is[protected].

Please check the background of the person who posted this complaint.

Kindly help us set the record straight by deleting this complaint.

Kiran Kumar