[Resolved] Redbus — bus booking

Yawar hayat on Jun 24, 2019

This is regarding my redbus complaint # 9231817 and 9268808. Red bus web complaint tracker show 'resolution delayed' after 120 hours it showed "resolved" without telling a word. It seems redbus is also a cheat.

I booked tickets for 9 passangers under 2 pnrs but this bus didn't turn up rather the bus operator, bus driver and redbus customer care executive kept giving false assurances regarding arrival of bus and i had to cancel my trip after 2am spending long hours with my family on roadside.

Now instead of compensating for this fraud, i am seeing 'resolution delayed' against my complaints. I didn't expect this from redbus.

Anyways requesting you to resolve the matter urgently

I booked and paid. The bus didn't arrive.
Trip not completed, still no answer, ain't you ashamed redbus?

Kindly refund and provide feedback.

Ramsha
Complaint marked as Resolved Jun 30, 2019
Rrsolved and refunded

[Jun 24, 2019] Red Bus customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Updated by Yawar hayat, Jun 24, 2019
Cheats are not responding
Red Bus Customer Care's response, Jun 27, 2019
Hi Yawar,

Greetings from redBus!

We deeply regret the trouble caused to you. As our team discussed with you on the call, we have shared your feedback strongly with the bus operator to ensure such inconveniences do not occur in the future. The full refund of your ticket TN7D16864445 is processed from our end on 27th June 2019 to the original payment source. You will receive it within 7 bank working days. Thanks for choosing redBus.

Please feel free to write to us at [protected]@redbus.in for any help in the future.

Team redBus.