Redbus — bus service

priyanksoni143 on Jun 22, 2019
I booked a ticket through Red Bus with UPSRTC on 08/06/2019 from Kanpur to Delhi and my mother couldn't travel because bus departed from a different point and never arrived at the boarding point which was supposed to be. It's been more than 2 weeks since I complained and claimed the refund however there are no resolution provided by Red bus. Everytime I am calling their customer care they are asking me to wait for 24 hours, 48 hours. I was promised a call back twice but that didn't happen either. I must say I am extremely upset with this kind of service from Red bus.

bus service
bus service

[Jun 22, 2019] Red Bus customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Red Bus Customer Care's response, Jul 03, 2019

Greetings from redBus!

We are sorry for the trouble caused to you. We have shared your feedback with the bus operator in this regards. We have processed the full refund of your ticket TN[protected](Rs 763.1+Rs 70 = Rs 833.1) back to the payment source on 3rd July 2019. You will receive it within 7 bank working days. Thanks for choosing redBus.

Please feel free to write to us at [protected]@redbus.in for any help in the future.

Team redBus.