Redbus — bus was cancelled and no refund received

Haldwani Nainital, India
 manikajalal on Oct 30, 2019
I had a reservation in maheshawram travels  from haldwani to delhi on 28 october 2019. I was there at the boarding point from 10 pm. I've been trying to reach the operators as well as the redbus helpline. Neither of them picks the calls. I've called them for more than a dozen times, or maybe even more. It was extremely frustrating and least expecting. I had gotten my day planned out accordingly. You people are so unprofessional to even care to inform in case of delay or cancelled. Then finally operator picked up my call and told me that bus got cancelled due to breakdown and i have to arrange my ticket by my own its a diwali time and 11 pm no buses are available there i have to pay double amount to the other operator again for the same journey. I had loss of money, loss of time apart from that  i have faced many issues during journey, now i want my refund as soon as possible and a proper explanations for all of this, at the earliest. This is extremely underwhelming and frustrating. Case id is  11326327

[Oct 30, 2019] Red Bus customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Red Bus Customer Care's response, Nov 14, 2019

Greetings from redBus!!

We truly regret the inconvenience caused. That is definitely not the customer experience we wanted to deliver. We're working on your complaint. We will keep you posted with updates.

Team redBus.
Updated by manikajalal, Nov 14, 2019
Still waiting for the updates even i called to your customer care but got no resolution at all. You guys have no value of your customers time and money. Pathetic services, unprofessional behaviour with poor customer service.
Red Bus Customer Care's response, Nov 17, 2019

Greetings from redBus!!

We regret the delay in sharing resolution. Your feedback has been communicated to concerned team and bus operator. We've processed full refund back to source account on 16th November 2019 and it will reflect in your account in 7 bank working days as per standard banking procedure. Kindly wait for refund credit as per the time line shared. We promise to serve you better going forward.

Team redBus

Domlur Layout, Karnataka, Bangalore, Karnataka, India - 560071
    Redbus - bus was cancelled and no refund received