Redbus — complaint against theft

PLOT NO 439, SHIVTEJ NAGAR, CHINCHWAD, Pune, Maharashtra, India
 arjun chandran perupurayil on Oct 31, 2019
I have traveled in anand travels booked through red bus ticket no tnbr81732667, seat no l4. Insurence id red[protected] from banglore to pune sleeper bus at 9.40 pm[protected]. Pick up from madiwala and then bus from kalasipalaya. I wore my riding jacket approx rupees 4500 kept money inside around 300-400 rupees. Once i entered inside the bus i removed my jacket and kept inside the seat and slept. I found jacket missing next day morning. 2 localites were sitting parrallel to l5 seat. Also wasn't available there when i found my jacket missing in the morning. It was after the tea break (After belgam i think). When i went to complaint the driver and helper said there wasn't any guys traveled in the seat. I checked the passengers list but can't find anyone in the mentioned seat. I am sure about the 2 unauthorized passengers present because they where staring at me initially and ask time in kannada and i replied i don't know your language in hindi when the bus started to move all these things can be checked through the cctv footage. Theses kind of bus staffs are allowing unauthorized people to travel the bus without ticket and risking the passers valuable belongings.
Arjun chandran
Mob:[protected]
[protected]@gmail.com

[Oct 31, 2019] Red Bus customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Red Bus Customer Care's response, Jan 19, 2020
Hi Arjun,

Greetings from redBus!

We did check the concern details and we regret to inform you that redBus takes no responsibility for the lost belongings.
We regret the delay in revert and issue caused due to the lost belongings.

Note: We never ask for UPI PIN or Account details over the phone. Please do not share the same.

Thanks and regards,