[Resolved] Redbus — fare

Seenivasan M on Jun 15, 2019
The pricing in bus booking platforms are very high on Fridays and sundays. This kind of predatory pricing will make consumers picket empty. These kind of platforms include redbus and abhi bus. There needs to be some kind of regulation against such practices. The transport industry has to set fixed prices for buses or at least specify a range in which fare cna be determined. Using of such fares will not enable passengers who has low income to not afford travel for medical and other essential things. Thanks
Complaint marked as Resolved Jul 20, 2019

[Jun 16, 2019] Red Bus customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Red Bus Customer Care's response, Jun 17, 2019
Hi Seenivasan,

Greetings from redBus!

We understand your concern and have noted it. We would like to inform you that the fares displayed are at sole discretion of the bus operators. We would like to clarify that as an online marketplace for bus tickets, redBus does not set the prices for tickets and only displays the ticket fare set by bus operators. We request your kind understanding in this regard.

Team redBus

Comments

We tried calling you but there was no response from your end. As per my complaint, when I attempted the transaction, money was deducted from my account but the ticket was not issued. This occurred due to a technical error bank’s end.
However, I have not received this amount in our redBus account.

Domlur Layout, Karnataka, Bangalore, Karnataka, India - 560071