Redbus — I have cancelled my ticket as per operator call but not received refund from redbus 1470 rs.

Hi team,
My mob number is [protected], email id is [protected]@gmail.com. On 9th december journey from belgaum to bangalore srs multiexel bus ticket got cancelled but i have not received my total amount rupees 1470 rs. Srs operator called me and told due to bus delay i need to call redbus and cancel the ticket and get refund i have called redbus on same day and provided all details regarding my ticket and mobile number of srs. From 9th december 2018 till date i am following. Each time redbus open new ticket and close the ticket without refunding my money please help to get my money back. Poor customer support from redbus calls not connecting immediately no info with agents each time they give 72 hours and close the ticket without resolving.

[Jan 28, 2019] Red Bus customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Updated by Prk55 Jan 28, 2019 Redbus bokking ticket number:TMCN3220644
Complaint case number closed without resolution are :6629805, 6651804, 6964039
Sent mail to [protected]@redbus.in but no reply from redbus . I am very much fed up from redbus . each time when i call they open new case and close without contacting me. Redbus is not taking care of customers .
Updated by Prk55 Jan 28, 2019 Cancelled ticket number : TMCN32206440 above updated ticket number 0 is missing so updating correct ticket number here .
Complaint comments  Add a Comment     Updated: ShareTweet