[Resolved] Redbus — I was asked to board in different bus

Coimbatore, Tamilnadu, India
 Anush Krishna on Sep 22, 2019
I booked ticket from coimbatore to chennai in sm travels and my board point is vadavalli and my boarding time is 8.30 pm. I didn't received drivers contact number.. I reached my boarding point by 8.28. At that time i didn't noticed that bus have crossed my boarding point as i am not aware of driver number.. I tried to contact sm travels office number but they didn't picked the call.. Then after some times they picked the call.. They asked me to contact owner.. I contacted owner he asked to take a auto to reach gandhipuram. I was about to start from vadavalli at that time driver called me and said that the bus is going to start from gandhipuram and he asked me not to come and board in the next bus.. Again i called owner he asked me to board in next bus but that bus will not reach my destination.. So i need refund amount as this is not my mistake..
Complaint marked as Resolved Sep 23, 2019
SM travels owner asked me to take a cab from tambaram to my desired dropping point and the owner have informed the driver to give me money for the cab.. Driver also gave me the money for the cab... I am very thankful for the owner for the timely help and his kind behaviour..

[Sep 22, 2019] Red Bus customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Red Bus Customer Care's response, Sep 23, 2019
Hi Anush,

Greetings from redBus!

We're sorry to hear about your poor experience. That is definitely not the customer experience we wanted to deliver. We request you to share ticket details with us. We promise to work on the issues and serve you better going forward.

-Team redBus
Red Bus Customer Care's response, Oct 02, 2019
Hi Anush,

Greetings from redBus!

We regret the inconvenience caused. Kindly share your complaint details along with ticket id at [protected]@redbus.in. We will get the issue resolved at the earliest. Awaiting for your reply.

Team redBus